Notification

Icon
Error

123Next >»4 Pages
... has anyone already reached 130? What is that reward bs angel talked about in that bulletin?
i seriously doubt anybody has reached 130 yet. i would assume it unlocks armor
I hear it's an emblem but I don't know for sure.
Link?
I heard a rumor that it's the didact's armor that unlocks at level 130.
xLx LeTtRrZ xSx;1727767 wrote:

I can only hope.
It's not possible for anyone to have that rank right now, The highest is probably about 60-65 if I had to take a stab

Right now I'm juuust shy of 47, with 4 days in a row hitting cap + change from previous days
The Didact's armor is sexy, so we better get it at SR-130 or I will be unhappy. Very unhappy.
At SR-130 You unlock an emblem called Mastery which is the UNSC eagle emblem and you also get the background called Maximum which looks like a diamond kind of. There are videos of people being SR-130 in offline mode showing the unlocks.
xLx LeTtRrZ xSx;1727767 wrote:

Now that'd be interesting o-o Though, I think I'd prefer Faber's to Didact's...But either set would be fine :P
You don't unlock any armor what so ever.
I am guessing that it will say you are a spartan II where it says spartan IV under your name, but that is just my guess, oh and probably some new armor
A Divine Being;1727932 wrote:
At SR-130 You unlock an emblem called Mastery which is the UNSC eagle emblem and you also get the background called Maximum which looks like a diamond kind of. There are videos of people being SR-130 in offline mode showing the unlocks.

That's lame if it's true.

That's all? That sucks.
Arrancar Six;1727978 wrote:

That's lame if it's true.

Sadly it is.

I find that hard to believe that people are already SR-130 when the game hasn't even been out a week. Maxed out double xp wouldn't even get you that far, maybe to the 40's or 50's but I doubt it'd get you that far. Theres a limit of 200 matches per GT.
Guys, the Didact's armor wouldn't be compatible with any of the UNSC's tech or humans themselves. The Didact's taller than Master Chief, do you think that a ordinary Spartan 4 could wear that?
EF DEATHWING;1727998 wrote:

I find that hard to believe that people are already SR-130 when the game hasn't even been out a week. Maxed out double xp wouldn't even get you that far, maybe to the 40's or 50's but I doubt it'd get you that far. Theres a limit of 200 matches per GT.

I did say that it was offline videos of people having SR-130 so it is most likely modded.

If thats true then thats pretty Yoink! I was expecting atleast MK V armour.
MarsShadow;1728000 wrote:
Guys, the Didact's armor wouldn't be compatible with any of the UNSC's tech or humans themselves. The Didact's taller than Master Chief, do you think that a ordinary Spartan 4 could wear that?

You seem to have forgotten that the armor the Chief wears has Covenant tech in it...The humans can just reverse engineer it :/
123Next >»4 Pages