< Previous12345Next >»8 Pages
xXx orange;1431898 wrote:
EYE3X;1431556 wrote:
GameJunki01;1431544 wrote:
I have a feeling that either the extra disc in the LE is:
1) "Forward Unto Dawn" web series
2) Spartan Ops Download Disc
3) Map Pass/ DLC

47 days, 3 hours, 18 minutes, 35 seconds till launch!

Map pass could be easily just a card and I believe you download SparOps from XBL. So im guessing the extra FUD;)

Only 2 could be right or none of them.

1 FUD is not on a disk and you have to download it =(.
2 Spartan ops season 1 might be on disk, Part of it or not and you have to download it.
3 The maps don't release on launch. The pass just lets you get them for free when they come out. (Though it's not really free if you paying for LE)

I think it will be Multiplayer, Forge, Theater and custom games. and the other disc campaign and Theater (so you can use it for campaign games thats why it would be on both discs.

That's what I hope and think anyway. Though it could be content you have to install to play or something.

I'm pretty sure it's just streaming, no downloading. :(
Glad to see the Beam Rifle back in it's former glory. Glad to have more than one sniper.
SO the ranking says level 50? So I take it the ranking system is going to be similar to Halo 3 in multiplayer, is that correct?
P.S.
I read it in the small print under picture of the limited edition.
papasmurrph;1431985 wrote:
SO the ranking says level 50? So I take it the ranking system is going to be similar to Halo 3 in multiplayer, is that correct?
P.S.

Not at all. You have a progression rank like reach, but it goes 1-50, then you choose a specialization and go to 60, then again to 70, all the way to 130. There is no official word on competitive rank.
Actually, I really want that music from the covenant weapons. It's pretty awesome, IMO.
I have a very strict, elaborately worded, zero dragon policy!
Ω
goobot;1432004 wrote:
P.S.

Not at all. You have a progression rank like reach, but it goes 1-50, then you choose a specialization and go to 60, then again to 70, all the way to 130. There is no official work on competitive rank.

There is no official work on competitive rank.

Bummer!!
goobot;1432004 wrote:
P.S.

Not at all. You have a progression rank like reach, but it goes 1-50, then you choose a specialization and go to 60, then again to 70, all the way to 130. There is no official word on competitive rank.

Thanks for clearing that up! I was actually quite confused about it until now. :)
It all just disappears, doesn't it? Everything you are, gone in a moment, like breath on a mirror. Any moment now...
goobot;1431321 wrote:
The weapons look cool, tho i have one question, does the limited edition come with the war games armor and emblem dlc? Because there is a war games pass in the limited edition.

This is what I want to know too.

Also, I'm very disappointed in the Halo 4 soundtrack remixes. I was expecting them to be similar to the music in the weapon trailers. To me the soundtrack remixes sound like cheap remixes from the 90's that were always included in digipaks.
papasmurrph;1432010 wrote:
goobot;1432004 wrote:
P.S.

Not at all. You have a progression rank like reach, but it goes 1-50, then you choose a specialization and go to 60, then again to 70, all the way to 130. There is no official work on competitive rank.

There is no official work on competitive rank.

Bummer!!

Sorry I misspelled word as work.
Lehnaru;1432013 wrote:
goobot;1432004 wrote:
P.S.

Thanks for clearing that up! I was actually quite confused about it until now. :)

No problem :)
Do you have to buy LE to get the War Games Map Passes? I want to get those helmets.
goobot;1432004 wrote:
P.S.

Guys if you haven't seen a gameplay of spartan ops, it appears a guy getting promoted to Major grade 3
An amazing bulletin. I always love the long ones.
Did anyone notice the word UNSC on some of the screen shots across the spartans shoulder & chest?

Is is possible that our symbol & Tag are visible on our Spartans??
goobot;1431321 wrote:
The weapons look cool, tho i have one question, does the limited edition come with the war games armor and emblem dlc? Because there is a war games pass in the limited edition.

The LE does not come with the War Games Map Pass armor and emblem DLC. The content is different and unique to each SKU. So the LE comes with the Prime armor skin, Prime weapon skin, Prime emblem, Recruit armor avatar costume, and Cryo-Tube avatar prop, and the standalone Halo 4 War Games Map Pass comes with the Scanner helmet, Strider helmet, and Falcon emblem. I know that's not good news for the completionists amongst you, which is why we're brainstorming ways to make those items available in the (distant) future.
Is that all the Covenant weapons or are there some undisclosed ones still out there?
bs angel;1432212 wrote:
goobot;1431321 wrote:

The LE does not come with the War Games Map Pass armor and emblem DLC. The content is different and unique to each SKU. So the LE comes with the Prime armor skin, Prime weapon skin, Prime emblem, Recruit armor avatar costume, and Cryo-Tube avatar prop, and the standalone Halo 4 War Games Map Pass comes with the Scanner helmet, Strider helmet, and Falcon emblem. I know that's not good news for the completionists amongst you, which is why we're brainstorming ways to make those items available in the (distant) future.

That's incredibly disappointing news to hear.
I have a very strict, elaborately worded, zero dragon policy!
Ω
bs angel;1432212 wrote:
goobot;1431321 wrote:

So are the standalone Halo 4 War Games Map Passes going to be something we can download off of Xbox Live?
Can't wait to see the video without the music but from the one in the bulletin the weapons sound amazing. Thanks for an awesome bulletin.
Just saw this.... awesome.
Wake me, when you need me
Forum Ranking | Member Ranks
Schatten Blitze;1432222 wrote:
bs angel;1432212 wrote:
goobot;1431321 wrote:

That's incredibly disappointing news to hear.

Especially since I got the LE and Scanner was the only helmet I was looking forward to -_-

< Previous12345Next >»8 Pages