Notification

Icon
Error

12Next >2 Pages
Hey. (Updated 2/13/13
Before I start, this is'nt my first post, and I apolgize for that. Thinking back I should have let the community get to know me a little better. Sorry for any typos in advance, if I spot them, I'll fix them. Lets begin.

So, I'm K0lucc1.

I have Halo: Reach and Halo 4.
I like the map The Cage. Invasion Slayer is pretty fun, as long as no one quits.
I dislike Paradiso. All the gametypes are ok, but whenever I go into Team Doubles, I lose. It just happens. So I steer clear of it :P.

I use the default contorls.
I am more of a Spary'in and Prey'in, but I use the DMR and Needle Rifle often. I really like the needle rifle. It's bloom fits my rythem of button pressing, so I can shoot every shot right where I want it.

Seeing that I don't have Halo 3 or anything, Noble 6 is my favorite Halo character.

I now have Halo: Helljumper.

My favortie quote probably "I know what the aliens like."- Sergant Johnson

Games I have are Halo: Reach, Halo 4, Crysis 2,Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, and I have Crysis 3 on Pre order. Which means I also get the first Crysis. I love the Sci-fi genre.
I like platformers, so I have Sonic 3 downloaded.

My favorite show is probably Conan.

To sum to it up, I play Sci-fi, I try to post my opioion often, and when I do, I try to think outside the box.

Well, its late, but it's here. K0lucc1's roll call topic. Enjoy, and thanks for taking the time to read all this.
Yo! I like that you said you post your opinion often. I try to do the same thing...everywhere not just here...sometimes it gets me in trouble though haha
MFaith93;1323411 wrote:
Yo! I like that you said you post your opinion often. I try to do the same thing...everywhere not just here...sometimes it gets me in trouble though haha

Haha yeah, sometimes you just say things you should'nt have. It happens :P.
Yeah, and sometimes people don't like other people's opinions lol. Butyeah it happens to everyone. Are you in a clan or anything like that?
Also, i have fallout new vegas...awesome game
Greeting Human *cough* or I mean KOIucc1! Welcome to Waypoint...

--
I'm an A.I. by the ways :) Any questions? ASK!
(A.I.'s can solve most problems!)
MFaith93;1323450 wrote:
Yeah, and sometimes people don't like other people's opinions lol. Butyeah it happens to everyone. Are you in a clan or anything like that?

Nah, I'm not much for clans, I just play salyer with my friends or by myself. But I have a certian friend who, everytime I met him, the first thing he says to me is "Join my clan" :P
St3p R1ppin;1323467 wrote:

--

If you could explain how to make a link, it would be a good skill for pointing things out in the future. Other then that I'm fine. Thanks.
K0lucc1;1323515 wrote:
St3p R1ppin;1323467 wrote:

--

If you could explain how to make a link, it would be a good skill for pointing things out in the future. Other then that I'm fine. Thanks.

Ok! So lets say you make a word or sentence that you want to be a PermaLink. What you do is:

Type: [url(EQUAL SIGN) [INSERT LINK HERE]] [INSERT TEXT HERE] ([/url]) (without spaces/Brackets while typing BB Code.)

And if you did it right, it should be clickable and redirect-able! Like This.

Check back with me if its still not working, Compísh?

I hope you enjoy your time here
Welcome, officially, to Halo Waypoint.

You should totally get all the other Halo's, especially Halo 3! :P
321RO4
Welcome to waypoint, the depths of hell!

Did I say that out loud... anyway,

you should check out the other games. I know a lot of people didn't like halo 2, but I found it the most fun and intriguing of them all. Halo 3 is pretty great too.

Always good to know the whole story as well :P
Dare to believe.
Thanks for all the welcomes.
BLOOD 0F GANON;1323644 wrote:
Welcome to Halo waypoint K0lucc1. I know you haven't played Halo 3 or much of anything else but have you ready any of the books...

I have'nt read any Halo books, but I may sometime.
K0lucc1;1325907 wrote:
Thanks for all the welcomes.

You're Welcome ;)
Hey there, no need to apologize, it's never too late to make an introduction. I made mine when I had around 3,000 posts lol. Well here is your official 'Welcome to Waypoint!'
"When the game is over, the king and pawn go into the same box" - Cortana
@FistfulOfArrows
Congratulations K0lucc1!
^^ Thanks. I've come a long way... I guess I should update some things on this thread. I'll do it tomorrow.
12Next >2 Pages