Notification

Icon
Error

< Previous122 Pages
CIARAN REYNOLDS;1142898 wrote:
Does anyone think that there may be a bonus included. Like a code for an avatar or in-game content?
I managed to still have the page up from the microsoft store that has all the info and this is what it said.

• Exclusive design: Limited-edition, one-of-a-kind console was custom designed by the Halo 4 developer, 343 Industries, and Xbox 360.
• Two custom Halo 4 wireless controllers: High-performance controllers boast a range of up to 30 feet and come with a rotating D-pad and blue LED lights.
• Halo 4 Standard Edition game: Begin the Halo Reclaimer saga right out of the box.
• Exclusive sounds: Hear actual Halo 4 in-game sound effects when console is turned on and when the eject button is pushed.
• Largest hard drive available: The 320-GB hard drive offers more space for game add-ons and downloadable content, and more memory to store all of your entertainment.
• Custom downloadable content: Receive a code to download Halo 4 content from Xbox LIVE, including unique armor skin, unique weapon skin, unique emblem, matching avatar armor, and unique avatar prop.
• Black Xbox 360 headset: Chat with friends on Xbox LIVE, or team up and jump in with multiplayer gameplay.*

I might pick one up, add to my halo themed xbox collection. (Already have the H3 and Reach consoles)
The console looks promising, but already owning an Xbox 360 Slim (250 GB) and already having to change my Pre-Order set to Limited Edition. Coughing up $400 seems hard choice (and just brought a MacBook Pro: Retina just a few weeks ago... -.-)
The console looks great and I heard that Microsoft took it off their store's website due to the console not having been formally announced yet. I will definitely be picking it up on November 6th.
Hopefully, the in-game dlc is the same as the one that comes with the limited edition.

That's my guess, because this was also the case with the Halo:Reach console.
I must say: to all the Halo-goers out there (me included), we should be very grateful that 343 Industries has created a product such as the Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox for us to love forever. Unlike a Reach console to really bring out the 'newness' of the game; this Xbox does something entirely different: it sets the tone, the atmosphere for playing Halo 4. I can't think of a better place to continue the story of the chief by playing it in this console. Thank you 343, for everything.... Really giving to the community. I wish you the best of luck in the challenges that shipping Halo 4 out may create... But remember this: maybe the hundreds-of-thousands of dollars you make from the next Halo blockbuster game may be worth it after all.... Or maybe it may be the smile on the face of a halo fan that will make your day. Whatever it may be... Remember that you have a community of Halo fans that will always support you. And again; thank you for the xbox. You made a Halo-fan-till-the-end very happy today.
I Bornstellar I;1154545 wrote:
I must say: to all the Halo-goers out there (me included), we should be very grateful that 343 Industries has created a product such as the Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox for us to love forever. Unlike a Reach console to really bring out the 'newness' of the game; this Xbox does something entirely different: it sets the tone, the atmosphere for playing Halo 4. I can't think of a better place to continue the story of the chief by playing it in this console. Thank you 343, for everything.... Really giving to the community. I wish you the best of luck in the challenges that shipping Halo 4 out may create... But remember this: maybe the hundreds-of-thousands of dollars you make from the next Halo blockbuster game may be worth it after all.... Or maybe it may be the smile on the face of a halo fan that will make your day. Whatever it may be... Remember that you have a community of Halo fans that will always support you. And again; thank you for the xbox. You made a Halo-fan-till-the-end very happy today.

That's a lot of words for "Yes, I'll be getting it" :lol:
It's not ugly but I don't like the console. The art and the custom sounds are not very special.

Just browsing while composing

Update 8. Halo 3 Disc, 2
Halo Sheet Music Collection Thread
If it came with a Kinnect I would get it but since it doesnt its not worth it for me
< Previous122 Pages