Notification

Icon
Error

< Previous122 Pages
The Little Moa;1040472 wrote:
I read a while back the split screen for Multiplayer would be 2 player only and that everything else, including Campaign would be the regular 4 player.

^This.
The Little Moa;1040472 wrote:
I read a while back the split screen for Multiplayer would be 2 player only and that everything else, including Campaign would be the regular 4 player.

I'm pretty sure that this is actually the opposite.

It would make sense, because Reach is indeed 4 player split screen multiplayer but only 2 for campaign.

Quanar verumee;1040399 wrote:
This is probably going to get shouts of troll....

Allow me...
TROLL.
because of this

your argument is invalid.

even these days i still play CE on these graphics because game-play (and/or story) trumps special effects.
Okay, it's official, this is a troll thread. I encourage any passing mods or superintendents to lock this topic, and any users to ignore this thread.

Toa Freak out
If you don't like playing as a Spartan, then maybe Halo isn't for you. Elites wouldn't fit in with the story anyway. Why would they be on the infinity?
Well... then why are you still here? Prometheans won't be in Multiplayer it's all about the Spartans 'cause it takes place on the Infinity.
CE had split-screen. Confirmed. It was ten years ago.

CEA had split-screen. Confirmed. I'm playing it now with my six year old brother. (He's surprisingly good!)

Halo 4 will have split-screen. Confirmed. It's on countless websites. Frankie stated that it is. The game supports local split--screen.

Not to be rude, but why are you wasting your life trying (and not succeeding) to irritate people on the internet?

-_-
Goodbye, and thank you for visiting.
< Previous122 Pages