Zombies/iNfected please

343 can you please make a zombies gametype that is fun & similar to the original Halo infected/zombies?
Thank you for your time & patience.
(HALO WARS 2)(DAWG)

> 2533274840621891;1:
> 343 can you please make a zombies gametype that is fun & similar to the original Halo infected/zombies?
> Thank you for your time & patience.

Wrong forum, dawg.

> 2533274869891714;2:
> > 2533274840621891;1:
> > 343 can you please make a zombies gametype that is fun & similar to the original Halo infected/zombies?
> > Thank you for your time & patience.
>
> Wrong forum, dawg.

No, Its the right forum "dawg"... Im asking for them to add zombies/infected in Halo Wars 2… Dawg…

> 2533274840621891;3:
> > 2533274869891714;2:
> > > 2533274840621891;1:
> > > 343 can you please make a zombies gametype that is fun & similar to the original Halo infected/zombies?
> > > Thank you for your time & patience.
> >
> > Wrong forum, dawg.
>
> No, Its the right forum "dawg"... Im asking for them to add zombies/infected in Halo Wars 2… Dawg…

Well, considering players can’t run around with Energy Swords and infect other players, I’m not quite sure what you’re getting at.

I mean, there’s always Terminus Firefight. The mode that offers the flood and the challenge of surviving for as long as possible.

I don’t know what else to tell you, perro.

I agree with Sad Joker95, this is the wrong forum section. How would infection be done, this is an RTS game not an FPS. Dawg

Uhh I dont care who disagrees or agrees with me, Im suggesting an addition to the game to 343/Halo not you 2 clowns.

Infection would be simple & ez… EASILY implemented with the fear of fog of war, zombies are faster, regular players are slower… Don`t try to mute my idea because you guys have no intention to help build/grow the community. Grow up.
Oh & maybe they would make tiers of Humans like Marine - Flame Thrower - Sniper etc. etc. etc.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

If you havent played Starcraft b4 ... or NE thing like C&Conquer, Red Alert.. Or if youre not here to suggest or add to my idea, get off this post, you guys seem like H8rs. :frowning:

How would that even be implemented? I’m honestly confused about how your concept would work? Can you elaborate?

Infected start out with an honor guard while the survivors start out with a vanilla spartan with any map, when all survivors are killed and converted the match is over… I’m just kind of spit balling here…

A Little Apology:
Uhhhh ok, may have not been very constructive in my last response so let me try again. You first described it like

> 2533274840621891;7:
> zombies are faster, regular players are slower

Point 1:
that doesn’t make any sense to me as their is no “player” in Halo Wars 2. Or no physical one at least. You aren’t on the ground fighting you are commanding the battle from an unknown location(Or that’s at least how I like to think about it) In short there is no physical player so therefore this mode can’t really exist. But that’s not the only thing I see flawed in your reasoning too have a infection mode.

> 2533274840621891;6:
> Infection would be simple & ez… EASILY implemented with the fear of fog of war

Point 2:
I don’t think you know how to code a game and that’s fair. I’m sure almost none of us have ever even tried to make a game more or less a game mode. However I do know that it is hard. It’s not easy to just “Implement a game”. There is sooooooo much more to it. If it was easy you’d see so many more games out there. It’s hard to implement a new mode, a zombies mode, into an RTS with so many variables. You have to account for all the leaders, leader powers, you have to code the new “zombies” and then you have to test it. If the development team saw your idea and thought it was cool then starting from scratch it would be months before the mode actually come out for testing. But wait, there’s more.

> 2533274840621891;1:
> 343 can you please make a zombies gametype that is fun & similar to the original Halo infected/zombies?

Point 3:
This is the original post, or at least what I think is the original post. I think you edited it cause there was a bit extra at the bottom. Anyway there is a problem and that Halo Wars 2 isn’t a original Halo game. Ok, you know what, I take it back. It is an original game but not the original style. You can’t implement things that are specific to the FPS genre and put them into a RTS style game. That’s like making a turn based FPS. It doesn’t work. FPS is “In the moment” and “Fast Paced”. But in an RTS game that isn’t possible. RTS’s are more “strategic” and more important to the argument, they are much much much slower. Infection wouldn’t work. However maybe we can agree on something…
A Compromise Perhaps?

> 2533274840621891;6:
> the fear of fog of war

I LOVE this idea. Being afraid of the fog of war, and not knowing what is in it. Just the chill factor of knowing that there is something running around the map in the fog of war, but it’s location is so random and it’s movement so erratic that you can’t predict where it is. Which is why I propose this. Instead of having a zombies mode with 8-16 people. Make it a 3-5 player game with a HUGE map and in the middle is the flood, the flood patrols the map, and guards the middle. You and the rest of the people in the match are on a team to eradicate it. But you are only given a tier 1 base with only 2 marines or 3 grunts (How you normally start out in a regular match) The flood will reinforce it’s army every 2-20 minutes at random. The longer it doesn’t reinforce it’s army the bigger and badder the reinforcement are when they finally get there. There is no pop cap for the flood. What do you think? It’d be hard to balance but I think this mode is more realistic for the RTS genre and seems fun. Wouldn’t be a mode everyone would get though. The mode’s cost would be up to the devs but I estimate $10-$20.

I also take it you’re new here or just haven’t been here a while so let me just explain something. I haven’t been here very long, maybe 4-5 months, however I do know that your opinion is going to get crushed. The fact you were outraged due to me and sad joker’s comment’s suggest you probably weren’t expecting it. So future advice, expect criticism and expect it too come in a variety of ways, nice or out right harsh

Im so amazed of how opinioN8ed you are please go on. Lmao. I dont care how long youve been here, I know what a forum is, & I know what its about; it`s meant to help communities grow, let alone this particular community.

Now just like that other guy said; Honor guard - Spartan/Marine(s) then if you survive or get a certain amount of kills you will upgrade to tier 1 2 3 4 etc. Which would be flamethrower &/or sniper which would either be a choice or would be automatically chosen. Other than that, continue to H8 on my suggestion, it doesnt matter! :D & if you think Im outraged that`s fine, I can deal with criticism perfectly fine, but when stupidity comes my way I have no idea how to rel8 to that.
DAWG

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

& I refuse to read your dictionary of a response, nobody wants to read your diary bro. Move along to another topic if you don`t like me or my opinion/suggestion.

> 2533274840621891;12:
> Im so amazed of how opinioN8ed you are please go on. Lmao. I dont care how long youve been here, I know what a forum is, & I know what its about; it`s meant to help communities grow, let alone this particular community.

Now just like that other guy said; Honor guard - Spartan/Marine(s) then if you survive or get a certain amount of kills you will upgrade to tier 1 2 3 4 etc. Which would be flamethrower &/or sniper which would either be a choice or would be automatically chosen. Other than that, continue to H8 on my suggestion, it doesnt matter! :D &gt; & if you think Im outraged that`s fine, I can deal with criticism perfectly fine, but when stupidity comes my way I have no idea how to rel8 to that.
> DAWG

So are you suggesting we control one unit? And infected players also control one unit? And with every kill the human player levels up? I’m failing to see where the RTS comes in or how this is appropriate for Halo Wars 2. That game mode already exists in the FPS Halo games, where it would work a lot better.

I’m honestly not seeing the value of this thread at all. You’re asking for something that either has no place in Halo Wars 2 or is just not feasible for the team still working on it to do. More than that, you are personally coming off as a troll that doesn’t care about making your point clear.

> 2533274814970819;14:
> > 2533274840621891;12:
> > Im so amazed of how opinioN8ed you are please go on. Lmao. I dont care how long youve been here, I know what a forum is, & I know what its about; it`s meant to help communities grow, let alone this particular community.

Now just like that other guy said; Honor guard - Spartan/Marine(s) then if you survive or get a certain amount of kills you will upgrade to tier 1 2 3 4 etc. Which would be flamethrower &/or sniper which would either be a choice or would be automatically chosen. Other than that, continue to H8 on my suggestion, it doesnt matter! :D &gt; &gt; & if you think Im outraged that`s fine, I can deal with criticism perfectly fine, but when stupidity comes my way I have no idea how to rel8 to that.
> > DAWG
>
> So are you suggesting we control one unit? And infected players also control one unit? And with every kill the human player levels up? I’m failing to see where the RTS comes in or how this is appropriate for Halo Wars 2. That game mode already exists in the FPS Halo games, where it would work a lot better.
>
> I’m honestly not seeing the value of this thread at all. You’re asking for something that either has no place in Halo Wars 2 or is just not feasible for the team still working on it to do. More than that, you are personally coming off as a troll that doesn’t care about making your point clear.

Im actually being serious & I dont care about you trying to pick apart my idea. Its simple. Same basic game, just put into Halo Wars 2, more fog of war, more need of team work or corner camping, small maze like maps or even regular maps, etc. etc. I dont need to go into full detail, its not my job to make the gametype so why waste my time elabor8ing on a huge idea if it might not even get taken into consider8ion & on top of that it might be used as a game mode & only a portion of my idea will be used. Move along to another topic, clearly you guys are trolling me. Ill just report you guys for harassment & move on, I don`t mind.

This topic is going nowhere fast. If you can’t discuss things without sarcastic barbs, you lose your right to discussion. If someone says something you don’t like, instead of responding or escalating the conversation

<mark>just ignore them.</mark>

<mark></mark>

Happy Haloing!