Zeta Halo

Halo Infinite finally brings us back to a Halo ring, Installation 07 (Zeta Halo) from what can be heard on the walkie talkie in the trailer, but we haven’t played on a Halo Installation since Halo 3. My question is what are you excited to experience from this new Halo ring?
Are you excited to explore a new ring, see the wildlife that may be on it, or see landmarks from Halo lore like from the book primordium?
Personally I am excited to just be back on a ring and being able to explore it. I hope 343I allows us to see new landmarks we’ve never seen on other rings.

I would LOVE to have a level in one of the locations dubbed the “Palace of Pain” by Ancient Humanity. There’s also a strange place described by Chakas that I remember as being a village on stilts over water where he witnessed the Shaping Sickness pulling bodies into itself. That would be a cool place to see as well.

There are so many amazing things I want to see so I’ll just leave it at these two…for now

I’m hoping the structures on the installation take inspiration and look like classic forerunner architecture.

Also perhaps we will visit Zeta’s library. That would be cool.

> 2535435902217648;2:
> I would LOVE to have a level in one of the locations dubbed the “Palace of Pain” by Ancient Humanity. There’s also a strange place described by Chakas that I remember as being a village on stilts over water where he witnessed the Shaping Sickness pulling bodies into itself. That would be a cool place to see as well.
>
> There are so many amazing things I want to see so I’ll just leave it at these two…for now

I would love to see the Palace of Pain as well! Zeta Halo’s history is so intriguing.

> 2533274815711361;3:
> I’m hoping the structures on the installation take inspiration and look like classic forerunner architecture.
>
> Also perhaps we will visit Zeta’s library. That would be cool.

I agree on the design a lot!

Yes, OP, I’m certainly looking forward to it. It’s sure going to be interesting what 343i reveal on Zeta Halo, and how it fits into the wider Reclaimer Saga story-arc and EU. :slight_smile:

> 2535435902217648;2:
> I would LOVE to have a level in one of the locations dubbed the “Palace of Pain” by Ancient Humanity. There’s also a strange place described by Chakas that I remember as being a village on stilts over water where he witnessed the Shaping Sickness pulling bodies into itself. That would be a cool place to see as well.
>
> There are so many amazing things I want to see so I’ll just leave it at these two…for now

Only the structure itself remains,the halo firing destroyed any flood that were on the ring minus the ones kept in stasis for research