Zero or Minus One Look Sensitivity Need?

Or at least lower number one as movement can be all over the place sometimes, for me it would help for a smoother game.

Even at 1 playing would be difficult 0 or -1… would make the game near impossible is getting shot from behind.

> 2533274792306454;2:
> Even at 1 playing would be difficult 0 or -1… would make the game near impossible is getting shot from behind.

Turning is fine if not faster than Halo 3, I think Swatnums is worse for it and it seems like the sensitivity is very inconstant per game. I know there been a lot of talk since the controller update that people have had trouble with button lag.

0 turning rate… No turning?

I feel like the number needs to actually be higher then it is. I still feel like it is way to slow then what it was in halo 4 or in MCC

I play on 10 sensitivity and I still find the aiming slow. Compared to Halo 3 the sensitivity feels like a turtle in H5.

Jesus I can’t wait to see the rage threads…343 you suck why am I getting killed from behind all the time?! The TTK is way to fast in this game…I wish bungee was still making halo. LMAO dood you need to be able to get around and protect your back…anything lower than 3 and you’re just asking for death. Good luck