zero bloom = overpowered

after playing one game i noticed that the dmr becomes a pile of overpowered crap, most people dont like earning skill, they just want to spawn with a sniper rifle, im playing on xend of reasonx’s game and all there are are the general+ on guardian, the worst map ever and i cant spawn cuz theres always a flippin guy standing there with the now overpowered noskill combo

DMR starts = Balanced.

Maybe they’re just better than you?

Anyway, me and Nicholas Cave went through a good few test rounds with as much as 7 people in FFA’s and no one found the DMR overpowered.

well, probs, considering there about 12 people in and they are all general+ and im only a commander… maybe i can join one of your non noob games?

> Maybe they’re just better than you?
>
> Anyway, me and Nicholas Cave went through a good few test rounds with as much as 7 people in FFA’s and no one found the DMR overpowered.

Its not overpowered.
Good players just do not have crutches anymore.

> Maybe they’re just better than you?
>
> Anyway, me and Nicholas Cave went through a good few test rounds with as much as 7 people in FFA’s and no one found the DMR overpowered.

You don’t mind sending me an invite do you? I haven’t been able to play the gametype with teams yet.

:frowning:

> well, probs, considering there about 12 people in and they are all general+ and im only a commander… maybe i can join one of your non noob games?

I dunno if they’re still playing, I’ll probably be back playing again within 20 minutes or so if I find batteries for my controller. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > Maybe they’re just better than you?
> >
> > Anyway, me and Nicholas Cave went through a good few test rounds with as much as 7 people in FFA’s and no one found the DMR overpowered.
>
> You don’t mind sending me an invite do you? I haven’t been able to play the gametype with teams yet.
>
> :frowning:

I’m not on right now, but I’d play with ya for sure. Try to find me in about 20 - 30 minutes and we’ll see how it goes.

> > > Maybe they’re just better than you?
> > >
> > > Anyway, me and Nicholas Cave went through a good few test rounds with as much as 7 people in FFA’s and no one found the DMR overpowered.
> >
> > You don’t mind sending me an invite do you? I haven’t been able to play the gametype with teams yet.
> >
> > :frowning:
>
> I’m not on right now, but I’d play with ya for sure. Try to find me in about 20 - 30 minutes and we’ll see how it goes.

Alright then.

if any1 wants to i can host a game on spire, i think that would be fun, considering now, all the time i took to perfect my skill with an AR is useless now cuz you will spawn with a 100% accuracy WOMD, i wanna atleast master the needle rifle = P

true

Wrong. Now individual skill will flourish, and we can actually call this game Halo Reach instead of just Reach.

> Wrong. Now individual skill will flourish, and we can actually call this game Halo Reach instead of just Reach.

No, now you can just button mash the whole time instead of waiting for an accurate shot, if what you say is true, having no negative impacts is fair

If i cant fire as fast as the weapon lets me, why fire it at all?
You just cant button mash, you have to aim now. What was going on before was what you are saying, winning by button mashing. now you have to AIM.

uumm, because a gun with 2x damage as the AR should not be a no recoil weapon… or make so every1 starts with overshields and a rocket launcher

> > Wrong. Now individual skill will flourish, and we can actually call this game Halo Reach instead of just Reach.
>
> No, now you can just button mash the whole time instead of waiting for an accurate shot, if what you say is true, having no negative impacts is fair

How is it not fair? Everyone fires at the same speed, and everyone’s shot goes where it needs to. I’ll take aiming skill over putting a break on my finger any day.

I just hate the fast rate of fire. It feels like trigger spamming to me. It’s better but FAR from ideal.

why dont they add dual weilding in there too, if a grenade and spawn weapon is as powerful as a shotgun, then why have a power weapon?

> > > Wrong. Now individual skill will flourish, and we can actually call this game Halo Reach instead of just Reach.
> >
> > No, now you can just button mash the whole time instead of waiting for an accurate shot, if what you say is true, having no negative impacts is fair
>
> How is it not fair? Everyone fires at the same speed, and everyone’s shot goes where it needs to. I’ll take aiming skill over putting a break on my finger any day.

I would use the term skill lightly with regards to zero bloom. The rate of fire is too fast. It’s like playing with carbine starts. Lots of spamming.

> after playing one game i noticed that the dmr becomes a pile of overpowered crap, most people dont like earning skill, they just want to spawn with a sniper rifle, im playing on xend of reasonx’s game and all there are are the general+ on guardian, the worst map ever and i cant spawn cuz theres always a flippin guy standing there with the now overpowered noskill combo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_cSnpoKMMk
It’s not overpowered, if anything you just need to slow down the rate of fire a tiny bit.