Zero bloom added to superslayer?

What do you guys think?

> What do you guys think?

I think I will now be staying in Team Slayer.

> > What do you guys think?
>
> I think I will now be staying in Team Slayer.

Because you enjoy fighting the game, instead of fighting the other players. It’s okay, I forgive you.

OT I haven’t played Reach MM in a while but this is lulz. Super slayer’s an awful playlist. And now after this update it’s gonna be nothing but -Yoink- forge maps. Oh well, MLG’s still there if I get back into it.

Eh, I’m fine with it. I never played much Super Slayer to begin with anyways, so it doesn’t change my opinion of the playlist. It’s good to see that they’re trying to consolidate playlists, rather than have the population spread thin!

There are going to be a few people very disappointed in this change, the ZB guys for sure, but I think some that frequent the super slayer playlist might not like having that playtype forced into the voting rotation.

It will be interesting to see the population levels of super slayer once the playlist are consolidated.

Another question I have is, with an open slot now, what is 343 going to fill it with?

> Another question I have is, with an open slot now, what is 343 going to fill it with?

That beta playlist idea I gave several months ago!!!

(I can dream)

I am not a fan of this change.

It’s not a huge deal seeing how I’ll probably still be playing them in Super Slayer, although it was slightly disappointing.

The update, overall, is one of the best I’ve seen in a few months. Seems like 343, in my mind, is starting to take steps in the right direction with Halo: Reach.

I’ve slowly migrated back to normal Team Slayer lately, so it won’t affect me really.
Now just need some Objective somewhere in there…

EXCELLENT CHANGE

> > Another question I have is, with an open slot now, what is 343 going to fill it with?
>
> That beta playlist idea I gave several months ago!!!
>
> (I can dream)

That would be awesome.

Pretty disappointed in this change (ZB Slayer was my favourite playlist) but I can understand the reasoning, as the population was rather low. I just wish 343 gave it more of a chance (updating the description and the name to reflect what the playlist actually was in layman’s terms) before it was nixed.

That being said, I appreciated not removing ZB gametypes entirely, apart from MLG, by adding it to Super Slayer. Hopefully we’ll see a boost in Super Slayer’s population and I’ll definitely be in there voting for ZB gametypes.

> Pretty disappointed in this change (ZB Slayer was my favourite playlist) but I can understand the reasoning, as the population was rather low. I just wish 343 gave it more of a chance (updating the description and the name to reflect what the playlist actually was in layman’s terms) before it was nixed.
>
> That being said, I appreciated not removing ZB gametypes entirely, apart from MLG, by adding it to Super Slayer. Hopefully we’ll see a boost in Super Slayer’s population and I’ll definitely be in there voting for ZB gametypes.

I’ll be there more now as well.

More people should play MLG. After all, it is the only Pure Zero Bloom playlist in the game.

Adding a ZB selection to Super Slayer will basically make the playlist similar to the TU Beta way back in October when the TU first rolled out. Along with the voting slot standardization, it makes SS more appealing to me, but the voting data will show the truth. Hopefully the voting is a bit more even so there isn’t a bias towards ZB like the Beta playlist, though I like ZB slayer. Personally, I would have preferred a GoldPro playlist to replace ZB and provide a more classic Halo experience, but this is fine too.

> Pretty disappointed in this change (ZB Slayer was my favourite playlist) but I can understand the reasoning, as the population was rather low. I just wish 343 gave it more of a chance (updating the description and the name to reflect what the playlist actually was in layman’s terms) before it was nixed.
>
> That being said, I appreciated not removing ZB gametypes entirely, apart from MLG, by adding it to Super Slayer. Hopefully we’ll see a boost in Super Slayer’s population and I’ll definitely be in there voting for ZB gametypes.

Think of it this way. Now more people overall can be exposed to those gametypes when they come up. Plus the whole Big Party restrictions.

> > What do you guys think?
>
> I think I will now be staying in Team Slayer.

Sorry Puntificator, but it looks like your ideal of having two nearly identical playlists is falling by the wayside.

I’m kind of excited though. Too bad I won’t be playing until after graduation…

Glad because now the slayer players wont be split as much.

> > > What do you guys think?
> >
> > I think I will now be staying in Team Slayer.
>
> Sorry Puntificator, but it looks like your ideal of having two nearly identical playlists is falling by the wayside.

I doubt you’re really sorry. You’re getting that greater emphasis on DMR starts that you wanted.

It’s not just my ideal, it’s also what 343i said, and in essence promised, when it created the list. As far as I am concerned, this is a broken commitment on the part of 343i.

As a reminder, here once again in bold print is what 343i said in the Halo Bulletin when it introduced Super Slayer, with my underlining added:

After analyzing the Team Slayer voting data that took place the first two weeks of February, we were able to draw several instructive conclusions. Most importantly we learned that:
A significant portion of Halo: Reach players enjoy the Title Update settings.
A significant portion of Halo: Reach players enjoy the original Halo: Reach settings.
A significant portion of Halo: Reach players simply enjoy playing Halo: Reach.
To make sure all three groups have a Team Slayer option that fits their preferred way of playing the game, we are adding a new playlist called Super Slayer. Super Slayer is a replica of Team Slayer with the Title Update changes included. Team Slayer will still be available with its original settings intact, and Super Slayer will peacefully coexist with it, happily fulfilling your Slayer-related Title Update needs.

So now where do those who want to play the same things that are in the Team Slayer playlist, but with TU settings, go to fulfill their Slayer-related Title Update needs?

As a side note: I presume 343i has now determined that its original analysis of the Team Slayer voting data was faulty. No surprise there.