Zen. On the battlefield.

To me, nothing is worse than starting a new game and doing with (or surrounded by) a bunch of -Yoink- nozzles. I want to enjoy the game, enjoy the music, enjoy the beautiful art that i’m paying for. Yeah, I may stand still and look up at the new scenery, and walk off a cliff. So what if I am too distracted by Nathan Fillion’s voice and don’t notice that I forgot to respond to you. That may have been a sniper shot that took off my head, BUT damn it looked cool.

If you want to join up, get the free REQ pack, and play with some chill folks, hit me up over @ Zen

About me:
I’m Vito, 29 yr old from Sarasota FL. As a disabled father of 2 with a wife in med school, my time for gaming can be limited or sporadic. I just want people who will play with me and not care if i have to disappear for 10-20 minutes due to toddlers or health issues.

On the upside, I have roommates who say I “deserve” getting to play Halo 5 at launch and I’ll have help if the munchkins wake up etc.

So… looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield… even if you shoot me while i stare at the daisies…

-Vito

That is, of course, assuming there may be daisies to stare at… :-p

You’d probably have better luck posting this in the recruiting forum.

> 2533274849325141;1:
> To me, nothing is worse than starting a new game and doing with (or surrounded by) a bunch of -Yoink- nozzles. I want to enjoy the game, enjoy the music, enjoy the beautiful art that i’m paying for. Yeah, I may stand still and look up at the new scenery, and walk off a cliff. So what if I am too distracted by Nathan Fillion’s voice and don’t notice that I forgot to respond to you. That may have been a sniper shot that took off my head, BUT damn it looked cool.
>
> If you want to join up, get the free REQ pack, and play with some chill folks, hit me up over @ Zen
>
> About me:
> I’m Vito, 29 yr old from Sarasota FL. As a disabled father of 2 with a wife in med school, my time for gaming can be limited or sporadic. I just want people who will play with me and not care if i have to disappear for 10-20 minutes due to toddlers or health issues.
>
> On the upside, I have roommates who say I “deserve” getting to play Halo 5 at launch and I’ll have help if the munchkins wake up etc.
>
> So… looking forward to seeing you on the battlefield… even if you shoot me while i stare at the daisies…
>
> -Vito

Your surname is not Corleone is it ? Lol. On topic, good post.

chainwaxx, thanks; i am new to all of the waypoint stuff… so yeah, i’ll check that out.

eviltedi, lol… actually real name is william, though I haven’t been called that since i was born. No… Vito comes from the family last name that has been mutilated over the years… Vitovazeimenova
See, Vito is easier. lol

> 2533274849325141;6:
> eviltedi, lol… actually real name is william, though I haven’t been called that since i was born. No… Vito comes from the family last name that has been mutilated over the years… Vitovazeimenova
> See, Vito is easier. lol

That’s a relief, thought you might start making us all an offer we can’t refuse lol, you should put this in recruitment, I would join, but we’re trying our own thing.