Zealot map banned for CTF?

Hey guys, today I was on halo reach playing , minding my own business, doing my thing, and I stumble upon these group of people who are on red team and we were on blue team and I studied these type of players who are apparently, three were inheritors and the other two were generals and another higher rank I don’t know . Now get me, the map we chose was zealot and the game type came along was CTF and I was saying in my mind, ‘we are so going to lose to these people’ and within the game it was chaos because we was getting spawned killed by red team and the guy who has our flag and it was some where in the map we were getting spawned killed at, to me it was a nightmare getting spawn killed, you know why? Because it felt like it was the freaking hunger games! And I was one of the contestants who died to early. Now your guys opinion, do you guys think zealot should be for CTF(capture the flag)? Yes or no?

> 2535433896680174;1:
> Hey guys, today I was on halo reach playing , minding my own business, doing my thing, and I stumble upon these group of people who are on red team and we were on blue team and I studied these type of players who are apparently, three were inheritors and the other two were generals and another higher rank I don’t know . Now get me, the map we chose was zealot and the game type came along was CTF and I was saying in my mind, ‘we are so going to lose to these people’ and within the game it was chaos because we was getting spawned killed by red team and the guy who has our flag and it was some where in the map we were getting spawned killed at, to me it was a nightmare getting spawn killed, you know why? Because it felt like it was the freaking hunger games! And I was one of the contestants who died to early. Now your guys opinion, do you guys think zealot should be for CTF(capture the flag)? Yes or no?

This just proves a point I was making in this thread on spawntrapping for the sake of boosting(cheating) and in doing so griefing the game and violating LIVEs Terms of Service and that this can be done outside of Grifball in other objective gametypes.

If they spawntrapped you, meaning you kept getting killed the second you spawned and couldn’t really do anything in this CTF game so they could rack up kills and cR, I hope you submitted a player review and avoided the players on the other team, ‘Unsporting’ Conduct or ‘Lacking Skill’ being the reason and used the report feature, Cheating being the reason (As boosting is a form of cheating).

I feel your pain on the issue, and I honestly don’t think it’s the map itself, I think it’s either younger players who think they can justify breaking the rules for personal gain; or older players who study the maps so extensively to the point where they know where every spawnpoint is and use that knowledge to troll people and grief games, yet proclaim to be ‘MLG’. This is proving how Halo is slowly getting worse with the spawntrapping issue.