Zanzibar / Last Resort in CEA mappack

If that would be true, I would be the happiest gamer ever. I mean, what’s an anniversary without the map that made the multiplayer of both Halo 2 and Halo 3 so great? Imagine yourself using Sprint or Jetpack on an updated version of Zanzibar / Last Resort using the Reach graphics! This is the map that can bring back good old memories and both show off how great the Reach graphics really are. Who’s with me?

(The Pit and Guardian would be very much appreciated too, but I doubt 343 will put these in the mappack)

Man I totally forgot to mention Zanzi in the other threads about this. Yeah, Zanzibar is awesome. Pretty much amazing for objective and Slayer. Would work for BTB as well, Squad Slayer, and Snipers.

It would definitely be pretty sweet. Zanzibar was one of my favorite maps.

No 360 maps, so the most we could hope for is H2 Zanzibar, which is vastly inferior to Last Resort.

I think its gonna be either Waterworks, or Headlong for the map from Halo 2.

Wow. Seriously people, anniversery is a remake of Halo Combat Evolved. The FIRST game. It is only going to have some of the maps from the FIRST game. It celebrates Halo 1. Not Halo 2, or Halo 3, just Halo 1. I think that 343 has made that pretty clear. There are so many posts about how it should have Halo 2 or 3 maps, but Halo 1 did not have the maps that those 2 games had, so they won’t be included. So please, get it inside your heads people! There will only be maps from Halo Combat Evolved. I repeat, Halo Combat Evolved!

Hey dude, take it easy. 343 already stated that there will be at least one Halo 2 map, which is Beaver Creek.

> No 360 maps, so the most we could hope for is H2 Zanzibar, which is vastly inferior to Last Resort.

ummmmm no. Zanzibar is in every way supperior to Last Resort. Especially the base. The base in last resort is trash and too open.

BEST MAP EVER!

YES I lovxe znzibar and last resort was even beter

> Hey dude, take it easy. 343 already stated that there will be at least one Halo 2 map, which is Beaver Creek.

But beaver creek was also in Halo CE so why would they state it as a Halo 2 extra map?

> Wow. Seriously people, anniversery is a remake of Halo Combat Evolved. The FIRST game. It is only going to have some of the maps from the FIRST game. It celebrates Halo 1. Not Halo 2, or Halo 3, just Halo 1. I think that 343 has made that pretty clear. There are so many posts about how it should have Halo 2 or 3 maps, but Halo 1 did not have the maps that those 2 games had, so they won’t be included. So please, get it inside your heads people! There will only be maps from Halo Combat Evolved. I repeat, Halo Combat Evolved!

Don’t be trollin without some knowledge. It has been stated that along with the maps already shown that their will be a Halo PC map (which I’m nearly positive has already been started by Frankie that people figured out that it was Timberland) and a Halo 2 map. Stop yellin. =)

Two words:

High Ground. These two maps were my favourite of Halo 3, excluding Santrap and Valhalla.

Anyway, I’m sure the mappack won’t disappoint.

> Wow. Seriously people, anniversery is a remake of Halo Combat Evolved. The FIRST game. It is only going to have some of the maps from the FIRST game. It celebrates Halo 1. Not Halo 2, or Halo 3, just Halo 1. I think that 343 has made that pretty clear. There are so many posts about how it should have Halo 2 or 3 maps, but Halo 1 did not have the maps that those 2 games had, so they won’t be included. So please, get it inside your heads people! There will only be maps from Halo Combat Evolved. I repeat, Halo Combat Evolved!

Frankie has confirmed that there is 1 map from Halo 2 and he finally confirmed Timberland from Halo PC

Beaver Creek, Hang Em High, Damnation, Timberland are the known maps.

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/715011/halo-combat-evolved-anniversary-edition-details-343s-frank-oconnor-talks

How’s it feel to be so sure of yourself and being totally wrong?

on topic, I hate Zanzibar.

I made a Yo Dawg to state my support.

So I was just wondering, when the new maps come out with CEA and the more classic feel via the TU, will we be able to play all the current Reach maps AND the CEA maps via the playlist that gives us more of a classic feel? Or will we only be able to play in that playlist with just the CEA maps?

The Halo 2 map is Beaver Creek.

> Hey dude, take it easy. 343 already stated that there will be at least one Halo 2 map, which is Beaver Creek.

battle creek is almost the same but it would more likely be tombstone because that was set up for BR battles and hang em high was not

I would love to have Zanzibar in to be in it. Zanzibar was my favorite map. I dont think it will be the Halo 3 version though (Last resort) because I dont think Halo 3 maps are included in this.