YOUVE -Yoinking!- RUINED HALO

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive or spammy posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

WHY THE -Yoink- DO FALG CARRIES HAVE GUNS!?!?! FORGE IS A PLIE OF -Yoink-, YOUVE REMOVED PRETTY MUCH EVERY CUSTOM GAME OPTION, AND YOU CANT DROP FLAGS AND FLOOD HAS COMPLETELY -Yoinked!- UP INFECTION. IT SUCKS AND MOST CUSTSOM GAMETYPES DONT EXIST ANYMORE. HALO 3 IS BETTER THAN THIS PLIE OF -Yoink- HALO 4 IS. PEOPLE CAN SHOOT ME AND IN TEH REPLAYS HALF THE TIEM IM EITHER BEHIND A WALL OR THEIR RETICULE ISNT EVEN ON ME WHEN I DIE. THIS IS -Yoinking!- UNFAIR -Yoink- YOU

How is this a constructive thread ?Looks to me like a rage fest .

I think you accidentally hit the cap lock button…

OP now tell us how you REALLY feel??

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

-Yoink- 343

In before lock! No seriously calm down, come back and make a constructive post.

Not sure if Troll or just blowed a fuse .

> -Yoink!- 343

There ya go. Now dont ya feel better?

What a worthwhile thread.

Flag carriers have guns because their opponents can sprint, and the carrier can’t sprint, drop the flag or use AAs, all while they’ve got a waypoint pointing at them.

Maybe if you picked up the flag you’d appreciate that ; )

> Not sure if Troll or just blowed a fuse .

A fuse blew. Just some angry guy that has a bad sense of entitlement issues.

lol what?

>

>

>

>

>

In the future, if you see non-constructive or spam posts, please report them without responding. Spam includes posts written almost entirely in all-caps. Thank you in advance for your future assistance in keeping the forums clean and cordial.

I have done a lot of complaining myself, and the thing is no one cares… this doesn’t matter none of this matters.

Halo 4 is ok in my book, as much as it sucks and angers me, there is no point being so upset…

an arena stage and be able to float with the jet pack…!
if 343 gave us that there would be a lot less uproar over the changes made