You've been disconnected from the local network

Seriously 343, it’s December and I’m still experiencing this problem. I just disconnected from two games in a row and I wasted a boost. Everything is fine on Xbox Live because I’m still in the party I was in with my friends. I’ll get the clip of it I recorded as soon as I can.

UPDATE: Gamer DVR - Xbox clips, Twitch clips and streams, Xbox screenshots, Xbox videos, Xbox DVR and more on Gamer DVR! Here is the clip

Your problem is in your modem settings and it affects on your xbox in some way. You have to raise the MTU or MUT, i don’t nt remember which on it is called but when i changed that all the way to 1500 it stopped that problem for me

I’m getting the same problem and I know my MTU settings are set to 1500. Just for info for others, it is under “www.routerlogin.net”->advanced->wan settings-> Mtu 1500

> 2535450299111557;3:
> I’m getting the same problem and I know my MTU settings are set to 1500. Just for info for others, it is under “www.routerlogin.net”->advanced->wan settings-> Mtu 1500

That sucks but it worth of trying

Hey guys I’ve been having the same problem lately, bought the game and played for a couple days then it started telling me I was disconnected from the local network everytime I was about to deploy.Everything else worked I was still in my party but it just quit working? I fixed it last night by using an ethernet cord instead of using wireless. Don’t know if this helps you guys but it’s worth a try.