Youtube

So I read the rules and what not, but is it generally acceptable to use this forum to share your own halo based youtube videos? I feel the rules did not explicitly state you couldn’t but were also kinda against it.

Which rule(s) are you looking at? None that I see mention YouTube usage in a negative way.
This forum encourages the posting of your own created Halo content regardless of medium (there’s even a badge for videos), and YT is the most popular video platform for doing that outside of game clips.
YouTube videos are frequently featured in Community Spotlights and I’ve yet to see a link to one be met with a ban or even a warning.
As long as your video breaks neither forum rules nor YouTube TOS you should be free to post it. :slight_smile:

> 2533274834617746;1:
> So I read the rules and what not, but is it generally acceptable to use this forum to share your own halo based youtube videos? I feel the rules did not explicitly state you couldn’t but were also kinda against it.

Nah you’re good, I, along with others would’ve been warned long ago if that was true

I just wanted to make sure, thank you to both of you guys for clearing that up. I was a little paranoid that if I did so it would be some sort of taboo of sorts.

> 2533274834617746;4:
> I just wanted to make sure, thank you to both of you guys for clearing that up. I was a little paranoid that if I did so it would be some sort of taboo of sorts.

No worries, mate.
I wouldn’t be too concerned; forum mods seem to be quite lenient when it comes to understandable mistakes anyway, so you don’t have to tread on eggshells.