Youtube Upload Permission

I would like to know if I have permission to upload monetised content of your Halo series onto my YouTube channel. It is gameplay recorded by me with my commentary over it. Please reply if you need any more information

I’m not sure if “your” is referring to 343, if so, I think the best way is to message bs angel about it. But as for the actual copyrights… I believe that either you get permission, or cut some part out or change the view angle to avoid copyright. Although I’m not 100% sure that putting your voice over it avoids that…(actual copring and pasting)

But anyways, posting videos with Halo in it is fine!
However, I’m not sure if you must add:

> Halo 4 © Microsoft Corporation. The video “-insert title” was created under Microsoft’s “Game Content Usage Rules” using assets from Halo -insert name-. It is not endorsed by Microsoft and does not reflect the views or opinions of Microsoft or anyone officially involved in producing or managing Halo -insert name-. As such, it does not contribute to the official narrative of the fictional universe, if applicable.

I mean the whole Halo series, so it should be fine if I add the stated quote to the description of the video? I will be Pm’ing bsangel anyway

> I mean the whole Halo series, so it should be fine if I add the stated quote to the description of the video? I will be Pm’ing bsangel anyway

Yeah…sorry! I’m just not a Youtuber!

As far as I know you need permission.

Thanks a lot, I have sent a email to BSAngel and am awaiting permission