Youtube Channel

Looking for gamers that have Xbox One or 360, I am trying to build up a YouTube channel. However, it been kind of difficult, since my capture can’t record my voice. So, I am looking for players that have mics, and Halo 5, Minecraft and Black Ops III. If you only have one of the games it fine.I doing Custom Games, Warzone and Arena on Halo 5. On Minecraft I will be doing Mini Games and showing off other people builds. On Black Ops 3 I will be doing some Zombies and matchmaking. If you have any question or wanna join, send me a message on the Xbox, Kill3r0fZ0mi3s or my kik LucasForeverYours. Thx for reading and if you have any idea for my channel plz let me know.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bypass the word filter or make non-constructive posts</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

shithouse

I have all of those and have just started a new channel! Feel free to check in out or send me a message!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiupJaATfGIWMr7ZfWtS4uA

> 2535445262342876;3:
> I have all of those and have just started a new channel! Feel free to check in out or send me a message!
> The Average Gamers - YouTube

Lazy link.