You're favorite visor color?

I’m always seeing threads like “What’s you’re favorite helmet?” or “What’s you’re favorite armor?” or “What color is my underwear?” but i have never seen a Visor thread. What is your favorite Visor color in Halo 5? Mine is Legendary (LEL SO ORIGINAL ECHSDEE XXXXDDD).

Normally I just use whatever visor matches the armor colors I pick. But if I had to pick one, I’d say Beltane (the bright silver one). I generally prefer bright visors, like King or Remembrance, over the dark, hard to see ones like Aureus or Primeval, and Beltane is a nice neutral color that doesn’t clash too much with any color scheme.

Dynasty, closest to the Master Chiefs

Midnight is my favorite.

Midnight

Can’t go wrong with midnight.

Saturnine for that classic H2 / H3 look. Flood would be a close second.

Usually default or midnight or what ever black one they have in game. Just go to the standards since you can’t even see yourself in game anyways.

Remembrance just for the description of it, and Unbreakable combined with the mark vi scarred helmet just for the irony.

> 2533274825960614;1:
> I’m always seeing threads like “What’s you’re favorite helmet?” or “What’s you’re favorite armor?” or “What color is my underwear?” but i have never seen a Visor thread. What is your favorite Visor color in Halo 5? Mine is Legendary (LEL SO ORIGINAL ECHSDEE XXXXDDD).

Leggendary helmet is the new version of the classic

> 2533274974284436;9:
> Unbreakable combined with the mark vi scarred helmet just for the irony.

I’ve seen a few people doing this in matchmaking and I always wonder if they are trying to be funny, or if they just don’t read the flavor text

Rampant is my go to. But I’ve been using midnight a bunch too.

Daybreak Visor, I prefer having a good visor, because Daybreak looks like it came from H3

Any of the white visors.

> 2533274904158628;11:
> > 2533274974284436;9:
> > Unbreakable combined with the mark vi scarred helmet just for the irony.
>
> I’ve seen a few people doing this in matchmaking and I always wonder if they are trying to be funny, or if they just don’t read the flavor text

It COULD also be because they like the Visor color…

> 2533274825960614;1:
> I’m always seeing threads like “What’s you’re favorite helmet?” or “What’s you’re favorite armor?” or “What color is my underwear?” but i have never seen a Visor thread. What is your favorite Visor color in Halo 5? Mine is Legendary (LEL SO ORIGINAL ECHSDEE XXXXDDD).

I agree with you Leggendary is the top