Your thoughts on the Memories of Reach content

I’d just like to see what you (and the rest of the community) think of the content offered in Memories of Reach.
Do you like what you see? Hate it? Was it lacking? Was it what you expected?

I could give a yoink about infection but others seem to like it… could care less about the armors or skins… but I am looking forward to match making preferences and post game medals/carnage reports.

Looks fine to me. Infection is a good thing, excited for the new Phaeton too, thing is probably gonna be beasty

> 2533274816788253;2:
> I could give a yoink about infection but others seem to like it… could care less about the armors or skins… but I am looking forward to match making preferences and post game medals/carnage reports.

me too, and look into the new things in forge

when does the update releases???

Im all eyes and ears on the match making preference…Thats my first priority… But Infection looks good and cant wait to give it a run! :slight_smile:

Oh and I am looking forward to the phaeton variant because I love phaetons as well.

REQ load is among the most underwhelming so far. Half of it are weapon skins, and half of those were already in the game, while the other half are extremely similar to the set that came out last update. Another purple visor, and I don’t have to state how useless that is. Jorge’s Chaingun and the Brute Plasma Rifle are cool and all, but didn’t seem highly requested compared to the Grenade Launcher and Falcon, and don’t really add anything new gameplay wise. The armour is cool, and I might wear a piece when I get it a year or three from now, and emblems are meh. Phaeton is also sorta meh, but that may be because I’ve only ever used one. The misleading ONI cover was sorta uncool, too.

New Forge items look really cool, and Infection, search preferences, and post-game medals are nice, but should have been here from the start, and they should not have required the community to ask for it. The Grenade Launcher and Falcon would have made far better additions. The Falcon would have been great for custom gametypes, still could have been modified to fit into Warzone, and could’ve been a catalyst for the Grenade Launcher’s return if they made a Grenade Launcher variant for the Falcon.

TL:DR - Some cool stuff, but underwhelming. Also, send Falcon + Grenade Launcher.

First of all, I think that Jorge’s Chaingun is just stupid, and I would much rather have the Grenade Launcher. I also would’ve liked a Falcon, even if it would be near useless in Warzone. I think the armors look fine, and I think Infection should’ve been in Halo 5 at launch, with every other gamemode we’ve gotten so far with these updates.

Wrath armor set has me hyped so do the skins infections alright i just want the cool medals for my service record

I set my hopes up too high, hoping for some Reach maps and more armor, but I’m looking forward to Infection and the post game report. I can’t wait for all the Infection custom games, that was my best memory from Reach.

I don’t know why 343 likes to make some parts of the armor darker than others. I mean, look at Jun’s Armor here, and you’ll see what I mean. His legs’ blue don’t match the chest blue, and his undersuit blue doesn’t match the blue of his anything else. idgi, 343i.

subpar, could have been better for one of the last updates to this game. Lets see how infection plays out in this game…

I can’t wait to try it. The new matchmaking preferences sound good. Infection is gonna be a blast. I could honestly care less about a falcon.

I found it weird that we got a Brute Plasma Rifle, but no ordinary Plasma Rifle.

> 2533274902059420;1:
> I’d just like to see what you (and the rest of the community) think of the content offered in Memories of Reach.
> Do you like what you see? Hate it? Was it lacking? Was it what you expected?

I’m hoping infection will be good. I’m not really concerned with the armor or skins. It is bothersome that the skins had all been released before. I understand that the Reach kids are disappointed, they have every right to be. All-in-all infection is the only thing I’m interested in. I just hope it turns out well.

Hopefully Infection has the awesome custom game options that Reach had.

> 2533275016942754;9:
> First of all, I think that Jorge’s Chaingun is just stupid, and I would much rather have the Grenade Launcher. I also would’ve liked a Falcon, even if it would be near useless in Warzone. I think the armors look fine, and I think Infection should’ve been in Halo 5 at launch, with every other gamemode we’ve gotten so far with these updates.

Me and this Spartan think alike.

> 2533274831485349;15:
> I found it weird that we got a Brute Plasma Rifle, but no ordinary Plasma Rifle.

Might have to do with visually setting it apart from the storm rifle. If the plasma rifle was blue the projectiles may be too similar and cause confusion when in a fight.

> 2533274831485349;15:
> I found it weird that we got a Brute Plasma Rifle, but no ordinary Plasma Rifle.

yeah, where is the normal blue Rifle?