Your thoughts on Master Chief's helmet?

I personally hate it, theres nothing iconic about the helmet and it looks like standard armor. Your thoughts?

> I personally hate it, theres nothing iconic about the helmet and it looks like standard armor. Your thoughts?

Chief’s armor has almost always been the standard armor…

Anyways, I love it. It still looks like MJOLNIR to me.

> I personally hate it, theres nothing iconic about the helmet and it looks like standard armor. Your thoughts?

I personally love it,there’s just so many things iconic about that helemt and armor…

I love it, he looks more organic and not like a McFarlane toy. But that’s just me.

EDIT: Why do you think he’s my avatar?

lololol.

what was default armor in Halo 1, 2, and 3? You guessed it. MC’s armor. Standard. Nice one.

It’s good.

I rather like it.

> lololol.
>
> what was default armor in Halo 1, 2, and 3? You guessed it. MC’s armor. Standard. Nice one.

-_______- I was elaborating on the fact on how uniconic I think it looks, I know its standard MJOLNIR armor…

It’s pretty iconic tbh. You show that helmet anywhere and you’ll basically get a response of either “that’s Halo” or “that’s not CoD, it’s from the other game”.

I think it just looks non-iconic to you because you’ve seen the same thing for years… And that makes sense though.

It would also look really generic if you play a lot of multiplayer.

I dont like the new armor at all. but then again, only the CE armor on classic is good enough for me…

love it

and the new mjolnir too

Also the gen II looks like shredder from TMNT. Kinda like it actually.

Raised an eyebrow the first time I saw it. Now it’s really grown on me…and I love the amount of detail that they’ve dished out for his armor.