Your Service Tag and you

This is a Public Service Announcement reminding you Spartans to pick Solid Identifiable Service tags.

So if I put INUB I’ll be okay?

I’ve used the same service tag since Halo 2. Back then, you could only have 3 digits and it had* to be a single letter followed by two numbers, so I did my gamertag initial (A) followed by my favorite number (10): A10.
Since then, I’ve kept it the same in every Halo game and never changed it. My friends know it’s me on the map. A10 hasn’t changed in years. :slight_smile:
A little bit of Halo 2 still lives in my every game I play. RIP.

OATH

Has been and always will be

ARMY

Always have always will be :slight_smile:

UMAV

i’m a skilled pilot in battlefield 3 and people get mad (“MAV”) because of my skill so i say U MAV BRO

My Service Tag is JAY, which is also my name and my gamertag. Me and my friends all use our names or shorter versions of our names so we can easily identify each other. It helps a lot.

> I’ve used the same service tag since Halo 2. Back then, you could only have 3 digits and it had* to be a single letter followed by two numbers, so I did my gamertag initial (A) followed by my favorite number (10): A10.
> *
[/quote]
I think you mean Halo 3, you couldn’t have a Service Tag in Halo 2, you just had your emblem above your head. Service tags were first introduced in Halo 3.*

BONR

I think people will notice.

REAP as always