Your preferred methods of killing

I think we all have at least one. Some people like to slam their fist or the butt of their gun into the enemy’s face. Others like to forcibly give them acupuncture until they explode.

For me, it’s headshots. For my older brother, it’s explosives. For my younger brother, it’s assassinations.

In this thread, you can name your favorite ways of killing people.

I love getting a nice clean headshot

I’m stuck between Headshots, assasinations and explosives. Maybe, in Halo 5, we could have an assassination that makes people’s heads blow up!

> I’m stuck between Headshots, assasinations and explosives. Maybe, in Halo 5, we could have an assassination that makes people’s heads blow up!

Sign me up!

BOOM Headshot!
Personally I usually go for headshots. But if they had a plasma grenade assassination animation, I’d probably go for more assassination.

Mmmm, headshots, I love the gratitude of shooting faces and taking names :slight_smile:

Favorite way is without a doubt curb stomping them with a Mantis. Second would be splatter with ghost or wraith. Thrid would be pumping them with a automatic while they can try to fight back but only die full of bullets.

Well, my favorite way of getting someone is similar to Big Game Hunter. Wait for them to pass by and then nail a headshot.

I would say I like assassinations (Animated) the most, followed by a nice head-shot resulting from a DMR, and then a Hail Mary frag grenade.

The way that gets the job done. If he is camping in his little hole like a little -YOINK- then I throw in a grenade. If he gets close to me I melee. If his looking the wrong way I assassinate. None of the above, I shoot. Use your resources do whatever you need to get the kill.

Ninja assassinations with the thruster pack.

A normal assassination isn’t good enough for me.

> The way that gets the job done. If he is camping in his little hole like a little -YOINK- then I throw in a grenade. If he gets close to me I melee. If his looking the wrong way I assassinate. None of the above, I shoot. Use your resources do whatever you need to get the kill.

Of course. I kill in any way I can.

But I meant, which way makes you feel most satisfied, or which way do you kill when you have a truckload of options?

Also, I added a poll, with the options listed in no particular order. (I admit I put headshots first because it came to mind first though.) Basically every way of killing falls into this category, so cast your votes!

Going to say headshots.i like getting the odd sticky now and again.

Eh, I usually prefer reigning down either short controlled bursts or sustained fire with my Assault Rifle to lay my target to rest, but you could really put almost any weapon in my hands and I’ll find a way to kill somebody with it, be it an assassination, beat down, more sustained fire, or whatever.

Headshots. Though what I usually do is just fire bullets into them until they fall over. That usually means they’ve died. In which case, YAY I WIN! :smiley:

On a serious note though, I do prefer my headshots. There’s something satisfying about hearing that splatty noise followed by the sound of them collapsing.

I’m between explosives and assassinations. Both are really fun! The only thing more fun than sticking a knife in someone is blowing them up!

Splatters are the path to happiness.

I love getting needler kills, and I always will!

Fear the Pink Mist!

Where’s the playing around with your enemy, letting him think he has a chance or making him know he’s going to die but letting him live just a bit longer just so he can feel his doom?

Is it still possible to kill someone by cone like it was in Halo 3? If so that is my favorite way.