YOUR PLan's to move on / Stay

I play HALO REACH ATM

But when Halo 4 drops i will be PUTTING My Reach Disk in the trash and ONLY playing HALO 4.

So will you still be playing halo ODST or will you change over to HALO 4 and say Good bye to an old Friend.

If your Going to HALO 4 will you trash you HALO ODST disk or put it away some place safe ?

No! ODST is one of my favorite Halo games of the series, in my opinion. Just because it isn’t new and shiny doesn’t mean I’ll throw away ODST or Reach. Both games are great in their own way.

Why would you want to throw them away? Also why would you want to throw away ODST because of a new Halo game? I mean you aren’t playing as an ODST. In closing my answer is not no but hell no, I find the idea that someone would simply throw a game in the trash because they got a shiny new one to be both childish and unappreciative.

> Why would you want to throw them away? Also why would you want to throw away ODST because of a new Halo game? I mean you aren’t playing as an ODST. In closing my answer is not no but hell no, I find the idea that someone would simply throw a game in the trash because they got a shiny new one to be both childish and unappreciative.

Yeah, I have to agree with you.Put the disk in the trash after you’ve spend your hard-earned money on it?I think only rich people would do that.

Defiantly put it some place safe. Halo 3 ODST is a very unique game and i still enjoy playing it’s campaign now. Trashing it would be completely out of the question for me.

I’ll probably keep ODST as a reminder of how low a company can stoop for some money.

Why would I get rid of something I spent money on? That just shows I have no type of sense of appreciation for it at all. If Reach was SOOO bad, everyone that disliked it should’ve gotten rid of it within the first couple weeks to month. Maybe two. There are a fine batch of hypocritical shleps out there.

Reach was my favorite and I’ll continue to pop it back in until my 360 no longer allows it. I don’t jump ship at the sign of a little (personal prefernce) rocking of the boat. I’m in it to the end.