Your opinions don't matter!

Do you people realize you are part of a very small minority of players? A minority that seem to have no idea what they’re even talking about. Complain all you want, if that makes you feel better, but the fact of the matter is that 90% of the posts on here are completely immature and provide nothing constructive. All it is: “this sucks,” “that sucks,” “change this,” “343 killed Halo,” blah blah blah. And when you do see a post that is constructive and actually makes an articulate point, it tends to fade and die quite quickly because there seems to be an inability by this community to comprehend what’s even being said.

The fact is, most people are quite happy with Halo 5.

Proof:

Notice the poll at the end. IGN attracts way more traffic than these forums ever will. The masses are happy. And if you really want Halo to regain its former glory it needs to build its community back up. That’s what really matters. Not half the threads that are posted on here. I mean, I saw a lot of people complaining about the grenades being overpowered. I cannot comprehend this. You have sprint and a thruster pack in this game; if you can’t dodge a grenade then there’s somethings wrong. Halo 2 gave you the ability to carry 8 grenades at once. If you put yourself in a bad position, you got blown to hell. If you didn’t, you survived. Did you all complain about that too? I’m sure you did . . .

Basically, get over yourselves. These forums are a joke. I came here to discuss weapon balancing issues but I read some other topics first and I can tell right off the bat I’m dealing with a group of immature children who are incapable of thoughtful conversation. Have a nice day. Curse me out as I’m sure you will; I won’t be coming near these forums ever again. I just wanted to get that off my chest.

(Obviously this doesn’t apply to all of you, and if you found my words to somehow echo your own sentiments I strongly urge you to move to a different community; you don’t belong here.)

So then why have tell people to come here so the developers can look at feedback? Why have developers been responding to people’s tweets when discussing about improvements to the game?

Figuratively speaking, don’t let the door hit your -Yoink- on the way out. If people pay for a product its their right to voice their opinion. IGN is also a joke, always was and still is.

The IGN community is -Yoinking!- retarted

IGN users are happy about every single -Yoinking!- game in the universe. And they play all sorts of games. But this forum is exclusively Halo games.

That is proof that those against halo 5 are a vocal minority