Your opinion

Do you think Halo 4 is going to be bigger and more successful then reach was? Do you think it will take its xbox throne back? In my own opinion i think it will be a huge hit…

Lets face it. If it isn’t better than reach then there will be even less people playing it than their were playing reach.

> Lets face it. If it isn’t better than reach then there will be even less people playing it than their were playing reach.

I don’t think that will happen.

halo 4 is going to -Yoinking!- suck, they ruined EVERYHTHING

I think it’s going to fail and not even get top 3 in the week of it’s release.

> halo 4 is going to -Yoinking!- suck, they ruined EVERYHTHING

yep that’s why its the most anticipated game right now… With little info we have been provided with and with the release date so far away…

Yes another person understands

> > halo 4 is going to -Yoinking!- suck, they ruined EVERYHTHING
>
> Yes another person understands

You my lady are a troll and a half

OT, I think it will take it back, another halo game is all it will take and with its buzz it’s definately gonna skyrocket past the competition, I look forward to multiple broken records

I think it’ll be a success. Most likely, and hopefully, more successful than Reach. Not sure if it’ll beat Halo 3.

> I think it’ll be a success. Most likely, and hopefully, more successful than Reach. Not sure if it’ll beat Halo 3.

I think it will because John 117 is back and we’re continuing his story… Its a new company with huge changes and people wanna see how it works… Lot more reasons

Eh, honestly I think the best part of the game will be the campaign. The multiplayer might suck. I mean, with all the new stuff (truly looking like CoD, can’t believe I said that), let’s face it, it won’t feel like Halo like Frankie says.

Apparently they managed to ruin your spelling skills as well.

I’ll probably enjoy it, but that’s just because I absolutely love the Halo universe.

Yet another super fanboy who can’t handle change, good or bad.

I am not really agreeing with the armor having abilities [5% plus movement] but it sounds fun with the different play style. Maybe C.O.D. and reach having a kid will be cool. I am all game.

I liked Halo: Reach.

> > > halo 4 is going to -Yoinking!- suck, they ruined EVERYHTHING
> >
> > Yes another person understands
>
> You my lady are a troll and a half
>
>
>
> OT, I think it will take it back, another halo game is all it will take and with its buzz it’s definately gonna skyrocket past the competition, I look forward to multiple broken records

-Yoink!- lone wanderer! STOP CALLING OTHERS TROLLS!!

I think it will sell. If they do things right, then I think it will be a success.

> I think it’ll be a success. Most likely, and hopefully, more successful than Reach. Not sure if it’ll beat Halo 3.

The only way they can beat the 3 is to take that game and add more on top of it, like halo 2 to halo 3
Not by taking out what made halo and replacing it with these pointless gimmicks.

> > halo 4 is going to -Yoinking!- suck, they ruined EVERYHTHING
>
> Yet another super fanboy who can’t handle change, good or bad.
>
>
> I am not really agreeing with the armor having abilities [5% plus movement] but it sounds fun with the different play style. Maybe C.O.D. and reach having a kid will be cool. I am all game.

Dude, thats like -Yoink!-. I mean, with them being pretty related in all.

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

It will be more successful and thats it. Nothing will be better, only worse.

Most people don’t use the forums but let me tell you that 0 out of my 9 friends that played Halo 3 and Reach are happy about this game.

Game will end up being less played than Reach.

Halo=Profit

Halo4=notagoodgame