Your Opinion on Halo 4 Legendary?

I have been hearing people say that the halo 4 campaign on legendary was the hardest out of all of them.Personally, it really wasnt that bad. im on the last level now and so far, i only raged twice. In comparison, I didn’t even finish the second level in halo reach on legendary because of a stupid checkpoint.

so do you agree that halo 4 is the hardest legendary campaign?
if not, which do you think was the hardest?

I had more trouble with Reach personally. It just took a minute to figure out how to fight Promethean appropriately. You also have to know the ways of exploiting halo campaigns. Lol, my original tactics still work.

Only on the 5th mission because im doing each one as they come out on the weekly challenges.

But I wouldn’t say its so bad, just requires a little patience. Essentially I just stick to long range fights, if you aren’t very close the AI is pretty inaccurate. Also, plasma pistol and auto sentry are the greatest things ever on legendary.

Im gonna say it was pretty easy in my mind. The third level i think was the most challanging but that was because of a lack of ammo. I found taking my time and not trying to rush or changing my tactics when one didnt work was all i needed. I found the Covies were way to easy. With so many of the other covies that arnt in this game i found them so much easier to fight.

the last part was hardest for me, right before the ending where you faced like 10 Promeathean knights 2 with a scattershot and 1 with the incinorator canon… yeah died like 20 or 30 times

Needs more weapon drops and extra time add onto the ones that have dropped. As you could easily take out a Promethean knight only to have a watcher revive him and you are without a single bullet to your name to kill it with.

Thats my only problem the amount of time I spent scavenging for ammo on legendary was ridiculous.

It’s the second easiest after Halo 3 IMO.

I didn’t find it that challenging. The only part I found to be difficult was on Forerunner with the Banshees towards the end.

Double Post

Legendary in Halo 4 was certainly the most reasonable. In 3 it was tough, but doable if you really pushed for it and in Reach it wasn’t at all enjoyable (see. super-ninja elites and your paper armor.) Now it’s tough, but to the right degree that it rarely cross the borderline between challenge and beating your head into a wall.

IMO, the first couple levels were significantly harder than the remainder. It was still challenging, but it wasn’t the hardest. Personally I found Reach to be easier. If I were to rank the games by difficulty (on a Legendary run), It would look like this:

-Halo 2
-Halo CE
-Halo 4
-Halo Reach
-Halo 3: ODST
-Halo 3

> I had more trouble with Reach personally. It just took a minute to figure out how to fight Promethean appropriately. You also have to know the ways of exploiting halo campaigns. Lol, my original tactics still work.

lol those vids on youtube that show you how to glitch half the mission arent bad either

I don’t know who told you that Halo 4’s legendary campaign was the hardest, because it is definitely not. This was the easiest cake walk on Legendary out of any Halo game I’ve played. Very fun for me, loved the story, but super easy to beat Legendary Solo.

> I had more trouble with Reach personally. It just took a minute to figure out how to fight Promethean appropriately. You also have to know the ways of exploiting halo campaigns. Lol, my original tactics still work.

Me and my bro did it and at first it was difficult because:

1. we had no coordination

2. how first few levels were built

But by midnight it was pretty simple, because the 2 reasons above changed. I remember one moment where we were hiding from an incineration (midnight, by one of the terminals).

I said, “when we come around the corner, i will activate a sentry to the left while you distract him, and then we finish it”

needless to say I activated the sentry only for him to freaking dodge the cannon shot and kill the knight while I stand there like a dope.

Another time, midnight:

“When we round the corner, lay into the knight to the right, 3…2…1”

It is easy with a friend

Halo 4 is easy, try CE on leg - now thta’s a hard campaign to beat.

Infinity, Forerunner, and Reclaimer all took me an incredibly long time to do. I didn’t find the Dawn or the Composer too difficult, and all the rest were fairly hard. I’d say it’s tied for the most difficult on Legendary in my opinion.

Halo 4 is easy, try CE on leg - now that’s a hard campaign to beat.

I find it difficult to have the weapons necessary at times. But with some careful planning even Prometheans become easy to take down. Also anyone who says Halo 3 Legendary was completely easy is forgetting Cortana, the flood level.

i didnt think it was too hard, i only remember 1 or 2 spots where i died more than twice trying to figure out the best way to approach the section. midnight, the final mission is by far my absolute fav mission out of any halo game. dat music is so emotional. dat epilogue ending. love it