Your opinion of the BR's Scope.

I was just curious to hear what you guys have to say about the BR’s new scope. I wasn’t too fond of it at first but then it just grew onto me. It looks very updated, obviously. What do you guys think?? Do you like/dislike the new scope? Explain.

I’d rather have a round scope.

I don’t care for looks/graphics.

Gameplay>all

It’s a gun with a scope and it help’s to get boom headshot

> I don’t care for looks/graphics.
>
> Gameplay>all

They should just downgrade the graphics to minecraft status. After all it’s all about gameplay right?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hm?

> > I don’t care for looks/graphics.
> >
> > Gameplay>all
>
> They should just downgrade the graphics to minecraft status. After all it’s all about gameplay right?

now we just need some sticks, steel and glass and you got a BR lol

> >
> > Gameplay>all
>
> They should just downgrade the graphics to minecraft status. After all it’s all about gameplay right?

Yep, Halo at CE, looks basic now and I still play the hell out of it. Gameplay over graphics ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

When I first saw it I was like wtf!? But as I rewatched the gameplay it really started to grow on me. It looks sick and it shows a logical and more futuristic weapon progression.

> >
> > Gameplay>all
>

kind of… i mean not to that extent…but honestly I’d rather play quake live, CS 1.6 and especially Halo CE over vanilla reach any day.

> yah now we just need some sticks, steel and glass and you got a BR lol

I like your idea dude! hahahaha

> >
> > Gameplay>all
>

As long as it does have good gameplay, yes go for it.

Though that won’t happen because casuals are attracted to shiny graphics, pretty lighting effects, kewl armor and CUSTOMIZATION.

> > > I don’t care for looks/graphics.
> > >
> > > Gameplay>all
> >
> > They should just downgrade the graphics to minecraft status. After all it’s all about gameplay right?
>
> As long as it does have good gameplay, yes go for it.
>
> Though that won’t happen because casuals are attracted to shiny graphics, pretty lighting effects, kewl armor and CUSTOMIZATION.

yeah that’s good for a distraction you blow up a gas tank and you got a overkill:)

> > > I don’t care for looks/graphics.
> > >
> > > Gameplay>all
> >
> > They should just downgrade the graphics to minecraft status. After all it’s all about gameplay right?
>
> As long as it does have good gameplay, yes go for it.
>
> Though that won’t happen because casuals are attracted to shiny graphics, pretty lighting effects, kewl armor and CUSTOMIZATION.

I’m the partly at the same level as you on the topic of gameplay over graphics. I just prefer the whole package. The one thing that has irritated ever since I started play videogames, is that there is never a smooth round edge. I know they can do it but that would be too much for the games engine, I believe.

Eh. Looks a bit too much like it came straight out of Call of Duty or Battlefield but I don’t really care that much about it’s look more how it functions.

> I’d rather have a round scope.

thank you for your opinion:)

> Eh. Looks a bit too much like it came straight out of Call of Duty or Battlefield but I don’t really care that much about it’s look more how it functions.

I really like your thought about it. I felt that they work the style off of Mass Effect or Dead Space.

At first I was unsure, almost thinking I would rather have the circular design back.

Now I’m thinking that it will probably be one of those things that will grow on me. I and many others use the BR and DMR so much that it’s hard to not really like the design of it after so much use. It also gives more of a modern look which I guess is the intention as this is the newest game yet.

I would also like to mention that in regards to the BR I think the general design looks very nice, not to separate from past weapons but it has it’s own character as always. I’m really interested to see how the other weapons, Forerunner in particular after Frank keeps mentioning how amazing they sound and look.

The br looks great, as for the rectile aiming i liked the dmr size. Just a little to big but hey by the time i play halo 4 i might not even care if itsto big or not

I like the the scopes screen. But the shape could be a little more rounded.