Your most memorable Experience/Moment in halo 3.

We have all had our moments in this game, whether they be funny, sad, etc… But for you guys, what was the most memorable moment that you have ever experienced in Halo 3? That one moment that you think was the most important; it does not have to be beneficial, but most people might share something more positive.

I have to say that my most memorable moment in Halo 3 would be the time when I finished building my first forge map on July 13, 2008. I remember getting friends into the lobby, telling them that the map was amazing only to end up playing it and being laughed at for how horrible it actually turned out to be. When I was constructing the map (on Foundry), I actually believed that it would become something, but sadly it was just mocked. I actually still have this map on my 360’s HDD, but I haven’t touched it in a good year or two. :slight_smile:

Things that make it so memorable:

1. My old gamertag: Ultimate Pker317, I always laugh at myself when I hear this name now, I made it with the game Runescape in mind, where (like in most other MMOs) one of the objectives was to Player Kill (PK). Now I don’t play Runescape, but I remember being hooked on it for a good couple of months, and I have to say it wasn’t a bad game. However, it ended up getting boring so I quit and from 2008+ my gt was xNevetSteven.

2. I will never forget how embarrassed I was when my friends laughed (knowing that I’d be laughed at when we got back to school after summer break).

3. That experience taught me how to actually make good forge maps. (most of the time…)

4. It was my FIRST forge creation. :slight_smile:

Probably the time I played 25+ hours straight. Did this for Bungie Day and got recon.

When I finally got xbox live working, started Halo straight away and played my very first game, good times… :slight_smile:

Oh man, too many.

One in particular was hilarious though.
I was playing Team Swat with some buddies on Guardian. I said “I got an overkill”. A couple seconds later “I got another one!” and a couple seconds after that “I got ANOTHER ONE”.

Yes I got 3 overkills in a row at the beginning of the game. My friends said I was full of crap until post game. Too funny!

Mone would have to be all the time spent in custom games playing halo on halo or fat kid or whatever it was. We got full 16p lobbies everynight for a long time…
I’d give anything to go back to those days…

My Emblem, it always gave me a smile, my armour colours and all that.

I remember changing the armour emblem and colours and all that and nobody even noticed until a whole year passed and I suddenly changed it back. I remember most of my friends saying stuff like “Oh my god! You’re using your old emblem!”

It put a smile on me that they remembered such a silly thing.

Probably when i sniped 3 guys out of a moving warthog with 2 shots.

Playing BTB Slayer on Sandtrap. I got 5/0 K/D while driving a Hog (all splatters) and had 54 assists.

Finishing The Deja Vu achievment with only 3 people. we had a controller hooked up and the player didnt move the whole time. It took 5 hours and was extremely frustrating, but finally accomplishing it was the most satisfying thing ever!

Mine is when i assassinated my friend from a well-placed ledge on Guardian. His reaction was so priceless! “Where the F*CK DID YOU COME FROM?!”
XD

Mine was getting Live on my 360 for the first time and playing H3. Playing SWAT on Construct and met a friend there have been friends for a year now :slight_smile: Getting Triple Kill and Overkill achievements I was so relieved I got those two I got damn lucky.

Deffo playing MLG crazy king picking up sniper and then no scoping strongside, and out br’ing strongside in the same game. Our team got RUINED but I was proud of what I did.

whole game

Out br Strongside

no scope strongside

Many OHHHHHH MY GOOOOOODDSS were had that day.

Gettin My first 50 , 2 years Ago .

Actually hooking up Xbox Live so I could play online (took us over a year to figure it out in my house).

Beating Halo 3 on Legendary, since I never thought I would.

Dubbing my friends and I the “Comeback Kids” since we overcame multiple deficits many times when playing together.

Play Custom Games with my friends.

Good times.

Getting a 50 when it meant something, before the title update. Good times.

Played over 16k custom games and it was memorable.

Probably when I finally got that final achievement… Perfection
If not that, then It was in a Zombie game where I was the last man standing (I forget the level name but it had the big spinning wheel and the beach).
And I charged at the Zombies heading my way taking them out one by one, even so much as relying on the pistol when I ran out of shotgun ammo, glorious death

> Probably when I finally got that final achievement… Perfection
> If not that, then It was in a Zombie game where I was the last man standing (I forget the level name but it had the big spinning wheel and the beach).
> And I charged at the Zombies heading my way taking them out one by one, even so much as relying on the pistol when I ran out of shotgun ammo, glorious death

Last Resort is the map you are referring to, a remake of Zanzibar from Halo 2.

Team Slayer on High Ground, Saturday September 6, 2008 11:31:51

File Details:

• Map: High Ground
  • Film Length: 00:04:23
  • Size: 3.95 MB

LINKY

MAN I was ecstatic with that! I grinned for weeks (I still load up H3 to watch it occasionally)

> Team Slayer on High Ground, Saturday September 6, 2008 11:31:51
>
> File Details:
> * Map: High Ground
> * Film Length: 00:04:23
> * Size: 3.95 MB
>
> LINKY
>
> MAN I was ecstatic with that! I grinned for weeks (I still load up H3 to watch it occasionally)

Nobody can download it sadly, file share support is not up for Halo 3 or Reach.