your most intense moment?

Mine is BTB on basins with my friend. He got in the drivers seat and i got in the turret of the rockethog, but we didnt wait for a passenger. I grabbed the flag and he drove into the enemy base to get away from guys outside. I got in, we had no gunner now, and we were being naded from above but got out in time. We started getting chased down by a ghost and the rockethog lit on firelit on fire, but we outran it, and just barely capped the flag.

Last man standing in Infection on that backwoods map. I got pinned up against the rocks near the well and I barely survived the minute I had.

On a 4v4 arena playlist: Was losing at 47-49. An enemy player kept bagging me after killing me and scored their team to 49. A teammate got a double kill to my surprise and the game was 49-49. I was BRing at the same guy who bagged me earlier and he used an AR. Killed him and we won. Of course, I bagged him back for revenge and I felt steam coming out of me.

On a stronghold BTB match, the game was tied, but most of my teammates died and the enemy got two bases. Was capping a base solo and heard at least three guys coming in to take back the base I was capping. Killed at least three of them and captured the base, but the third guy gunned me down and started reclaiming the base. Before he caught the base, we won at 150-147 and I heard a lot people raged. I assumed it was the opposing players.

In a warzone match, the score was 800-900. The enemy team was already prepared to kill the Warden since they got lots of vehicles and power weapons. Most of my team kept dying while attempting to slay the Warden. When the Warden had his health around 10%, I was out of DMR ammo so I used a magnum at him. After I saw a rocket hit him, I shot at least 3 magnum shots at Warden and I got the kill for the team. I couldn’t believe I was able to kill him with a magnum back then…

I find having a tie score makes my intense moments.

Warzone. Escape From ARC. We’d managed a triple cap early in the game and gotten their core down to around 30% but had been absolutely stomped on since. We were losing 500someting to 962. I had a rocket launcher with two rockets left. I was near the outpost closest to their base when suddenly a triple cap happened.
Me and a teammate rushed towards their base. Didn’t think we had a chance. Encountered a single enemy Spartan, managed to down him. Teammate wandered off and i went in alone.
Dodged marine fire, killed one as i rushed up the stairs to the core switching to the rocket launcher.
Double shot to the core before the marines could fire on me.
Victory by core destruction. Enemy score stood at 972 to our 500 something at that point with Warden out.
So much salt in the comms afterwards.

“We can still destroy the enemy core!”
Yes we can, commander. Yes we can. :smiley:

I think everyone has a story kinda like this.

Warzone, Noctus. This all happened within about 30 seconds…

Our garage was getting capped by an opposing ONI Hog sitting downstairs. I spawned and entered the second floor just before they completed the capture…

I ran to the REQ station and scrolled through my REQs as quickly as possible. I popped a fuel rod cannon and exited just in time to see the Oni Warthog pulling up on the radar.

So I turned around and immediately started to fire frantically, just time time as the hog whipped its tail up in front of me. When the smoke cleared the driver and gunner were dead, the hog was on fire and beeping, and I had one shot left in the clip.

Then, before I could breathe a sigh of relief, the hog sprang to life again as a hidden passenger jumped into the driver’s seat! So I fired my last shot, and MISSED! It was right in front of me and I missed!

So I reloaded and gave chase as it drove towards the ramp to escape downstairs. Luckily it hit the wall at the turn and I was able to get enough splash damage to finish it off! So I ran over to -Yoink!- the vehicle and found a White Scar on the ground!

No sooner had I picked up the gun before I realized the garage wasn’t secure… 1 enemy remaining. So I charged up, took aim, and fired a shot clear across the second floor of the garage to the far stairwell. In the ensuing explosions, an enemy died that I never even saw. Lucky shot! Garage cleared!

But… As I reloaded and ran over to see my handiwork, an enemy jumped to the 2nd floor window on my left, and dropped me with a hailstrom.

I forget the exact score but it was a game on Pegasus where my team was down like 30 something to 49… we came all the way back, things got heavy in the last couple plays, and I hit a clutch snipe for the win.

More recently, I’ve had an intense flag-run or two, a nice flag-stop Triple Kill a couple seconds before they were about to score, and an Overkill (would’ve been an Exterm if the medal wasn’t bugged)… all on Coliseum.

> 2533274896721990;1:
> Mine is BTB on basins with my friend. He got in the drivers seat and i got in the turret of the rockethog, but we didnt wait for a passenger. I grabbed the flag and he drove into the enemy base to get away from guys outside. I got in, we had no gunner now, and we were being naded from above but got out in time. We started getting chased down by a ghost and the rockethog lit on firelit on fire, but we outran it, and just barely capped the flag.

Gotta be Halo 3 LAN CTF