Your Longest Time Gap Between Achievements.

I finally unlocked the Running the Show achievement on Halo Wars after eleven years since I unlocked Killjoy which I got in 2010. What is your longest time gap between achievements?

Not sure if this is my longest gap all together, but it’s definitely my longest gap in the Halo series.

Halo Wars
Everything’s better with bacon unlocked January 6, 2012
Next unlock: Crushed colors unlocked October 12, 2020

It’s been a very long time since I played Halo Wars, is it worth playing for the story? I’m not huge on RTS games really but I’m also not opposed to getting into it.

Sorry to go a bit off topic, it feels like I haven’t accomplished much on Halo in a very long time. I finally finished the Halo 2 campaign for the first time recently so got that achievement. I only have a handful of levels to complete to have done all the games on legendary.

> 2533274801036271;3:
> It’s been a very long time since I played Halo Wars, is it worth playing for the story? I’m not huge on RTS games really but I’m also not opposed to getting into it.

I enjoyed the story of both Halo Wars games. I thought HW1 had a better story than HW2. It did take some time to get used to the controls, but after it clicked, I found the gameplay to be enjoyable. That being said, I doubt I will delve into RTS games outside of the Halo Wars series anytime soon

> 2533274801036271;3:
> It’s been a very long time since I played Halo Wars, is it worth playing for the story? I’m not huge on RTS games really but I’m also not opposed to getting into it.
>
> Sorry to go a bit off topic, it feels like I haven’t accomplished much on Halo in a very long time. I finally finished the Halo 2 campaign for the first time recently so got that achievement. I only have a handful of levels to complete to have done all the games on legendary.

If Red Team and the crew of the Spirit of Fire show up in Halo: Infinite at some point it might be worth catching up on their origins. That said, I would argue that Halo Wars is perhaps the easiest Halo game to complete on Legendary. I’m currently running through it again and breezed through the first three missions.

> 2533274794684102;4:
> > 2533274801036271;3:
> > It’s been a very long time since I played Halo Wars, is it worth playing for the story? I’m not huge on RTS games really but I’m also not opposed to getting into it.
>
> I enjoyed the story of both Halo Wars games. I thought HW1 had a better story than HW2. It did take some time to get used to the controls, but after it clicked, I found the gameplay to be enjoyable. That being said, I doubt I will delve into RTS games outside of the Halo Wars series anytime soon

You should check out The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle Earth II. Granted the online services have been down for over a decade now but the Campaign and Skirmish modes are pretty fun to play.

Looking it up on TrueAchievements and so far 4 years seems to be the longest but I don’t think that is true.

I think almost 4 years. I got the achivevement on my Xbox 360, but I can’t really remember which game and achievement

I am an eager beaver with achievements. I try to complete the game all at once as soon as possible. I think the longest gap might be in H5 or HW1. I put off getting around to the scoring achievements in H5 and running the show took a good deal amount of time. I think both of those gaps are probably about a year long.

Edit: Looked it up on true achievements and my longest gap is probably in HW2 with a gap of almost 2 years. The achievement in question was trying to complete a daily challenge every day for a week. The damn thing was so buggy it took me a year and a half to get :joy: