Your Ideas On The Didact Speech? [SPOILERS]

I think it means that Halo 5 will take place on Earth, with the Didact (Who survived) versus Master Chief with Spartan 4 upgrades.

Whaddayou think?

correct me if im wrong, but i thought the end cutscene speech was the didact talking to the rest of the forerunners BEFORE the events of halo 4, even halo 1.

I’m pretty sure his monologue was before the Halos fired, as the Forerunners were preparing to pass on the Mantle.

SPARTAN-IIs are superior to SPARTAN-IIIs and SPARTAN-IVs.

> I’m pretty sure his monologue was before the Halos fired, as the Forerunners were preparing to pass on the Mantle.

Could be, but what does that have to do with Halo 4? Or 5? It would mean the Flood will return?

I concur, but he’ll probably get an upgraded variation of Spartan-II aromor

What makes you guys think that The Didact’s speech can’t be indicative of the future storyline as well?

Edit: I mean just look at how Halo CE ended. The ring blew up, The Covies are broken, Earth is fine etc etc…LOL JK Welcome to Africa Hingeheads. Jussayin.

I’m not too keen on forerunner lore but wasn’t he put on trial or something before the halos fired? Either way I’m fairly certain that was the didact speaking to the other forerunners as previously said.

Now pertaining to halo 5 and possibly 6, I have a feeling they’re going to explore the fact that the chief has some forerunner in him, hence the legendary ending with the strange look of him.

> I’m not too keen on forerunner lore but wasn’t he put on trial or something before the halos fired? Either way I’m fairly certain that was the didact speaking to the other forerunners as previously said.
>
> Now pertaining to halo 5 and possibly 6, I have a feeling they’re going to explore the fact that the chief has some forerunner in him, hence the legendary ending with the strange look of him.

The Didact also said The ForerunnerS (plural) have returned. So who’s to say, with the existence of Shield Worlds in mind, that The Didact hasn’t contacted a few friends…?

> > I’m pretty sure his monologue was before the Halos fired, as the Forerunners were preparing to pass on the Mantle.
>
> Could be, but what does that have to do with Halo 4? Or 5? It would mean the Flood will return?

It both helps explains the Didact’s motives and shows that he wasn’t a truly bad guy, he really thinks that humanity is evil and that he was doing the right thing.

I think it is the Didact’s voice inside the MC’s head. I have a theory that Chief got implanted with the memories of the Didact or the leader of the Humans that fought the forerunners.

If you read the last two books this theory should make a bit sense because of the DNA upgrade Chief got from the Librarian.

from what i understand is that the diadact believes that humanity are the great evil of the galaxy and the forerunners were foolish for letting us proceed in history.
he felt that the forerunners were robbed of that privilege and wanted humanity to die so the way things that once were prior to the halo rings being fired to return again

but thats what i got from his speech at the end more might be explained in either spartan ops or halo 5/6

> SPARTAN-IIs are superior to SPARTAN-IIIs and SPARTAN-IVs.

Debatable.

I thought the Didact was dead :open_mouth: what i miss?!?!

I just wanna be back on a Halo ring. Halo 5 im sure will be great but id like to return to a Halo ring