Your guideline to avoid H5 Spoilers!

Be careful young ones. A bad influence can corrupt a good mind!

Hello and if you are anything like me, you do not want Halo 5 spoiled for you what so ever! So, we are gonna get into these simple guidelines that you need to follow in order to keep the story un spoiled for you!

1. Stay away from comments on pretty much any gaming video on any site.

People are very mean nowa days and will do anything to make sure they ruin your gaming experience by spoiling the game for you. To ensure you are safe from seeing these dreadful spoilers, make sure you stay away from any comments on any video involved with gaming (Preferably anything that has to do with Xbox).

1. Make sure what your clicking or looking at on Halo waypoint, Reddit, IGN etc.

Yes its very ironic i am telling you to basically not look at forum websites ON A FORUM WEBSITE. But it is very true. Waypoint is very strict on its spoilers rule and on top of everything pretty quickly but there may be that one chance that you will click on it before any other Mods do. As for other websites like IGN and Reddit, its a savage land out there…Not worth it.

1. Do not watch any youtube video that is pertaining to Halo 5 unless it is by a big time youtube star (RUL, Halo Follower, Ducain23 etc.)

Misleading titles do does exist in the world and you probably should just lay low until after launch on what your clicking on youtube.

1. Friends…

Friends…“best” friends are normally -Yoink- holes and dont give a -Yoink- if you want to know or not about the ending to anything and will try to spoil it for you ASAP. Try and ignore any topics about video games if you have best friends who are -Yoink- holes like this!

1. Google

Do not and i repeat DO NOT google anything related to Halo -Yoinking!- 5 if you dont want it spoiled. Just drop the damn mouse, do not search anything about this damn game on any search engine! Go dark, hide under a rock. Do what is necessary

1. Dont stay in video game shops for long…

Ease Dropping is one of the most annoying thing people do and you yourself do it all the time. Without wanting to or meaning to, you may hear a conversation about it. Get in and get the -Yoink- out.

1. Midnight Launches…
    If your going to the midnight launch, bring ear plugs…

So these are pretty much all your simple steps to making sure you do not get halo 5 spoiled for you, make this your bible until it launches, read it very carefully and do not blink for at least a second. Make sure you are always on your toes and good luck out there, Your gonna need it…

How to avoid Halo 5 spoilers:

1. Don’t look at anything Halo related online.

> 2533274913936758;2:
> How to avoid Halo 5 spoilers:
>
> 1. Don’t look at anything Halo related online.

Dont tell me your hating on me Blasting? lol

> 2533274913936758;2:
> How to avoid Halo 5 spoilers:
>
> 1. Don’t look at anything Halo related online.

He says on Halo Waypoint. :slight_smile:

The Only Halo 5 video I’ve watched now is that from the Menu, 15 Minutes long lol…quite releaxing.

Everything else I’m avoiding.Storywise i don’t want to know more than I already do thanks to 343 and MS so far. :slight_smile:

> 2533274796457055;4:
> > 2533274913936758;2:
> > How to avoid Halo 5 spoilers:
> >
> > 1. Don’t look at anything Halo related online.
>
>
> He says on Halo Waypoint. :slight_smile:

Violation? lol

> 2533274830139566;5:
> The Only Halo 5 video I’ve watched now is that from the Menu, 15 Minutes long lol…quite releaxing.
>
> Everything else I’m avoiding.Storywise i don’t want to know more than I already do thanks to 343 and MS so far. :slight_smile:

Lucky you

I’m so tempted to look up spoilers. Two weeks of waiting is too much. I’m not even trying to avoid them at this point and I still haven’t seen any

> 2533274912317447;8:
> I’m so tempted to look up spoilers. Two weeks of waiting is too much. I’m not even trying to avoid them at this point and I still haven’t seen any

I know, right? So much better than Halo 4’s launch! We had some major spoilers flying out well before this. It sucks.

> 2533274823659836;7:
> > 2533274830139566;5:
> > The Only Halo 5 video I’ve watched now is that from the Menu, 15 Minutes long lol…quite releaxing.
> >
> > Everything else I’m avoiding.Storywise i don’t want to know more than I already do thanks to 343 and MS so far. :slight_smile:
>
>
> Lucky you

How so? :smiley:

Is it illegal to get the game too early? :confused:

Edit: I’m just asking, I don’t have the game yet and I get it when it release.

I feel much safer on Halo Waypoint where we have active mods making sure this doesn’t happen

> 2535465515137096;11:
> Is it illegal to get the game too early? :confused:

Well not for you ( I think so) but retailers actually are supposed to have an Embargo to NOT selling it before release. If they o the can get sued by the Publisher as far as i understand it.

But there is also a little risk that MS may block your account, or was don’t know how it is now.

Thanks for the guidelines. You only missed one thing, and it’s in the spoiler button here.

It’s not a spoiler. I promise. I hate people who spoil things, especially after my friend spoiled H4. It’s just one extra guideline.

Don’t click on something with SPOILER on it. Shame on you. I know you clicked this button.

> 2533274859413227;14:
> Thanks for the guidelines. You only missed one thing, and it’s in the spoiler button here.
>
> It’s not a spoiler. I promise. I hate people who spoil things, especially after my friend spoiled H4. It’s just one extra guideline.
> Don’t click on something with SPOILER on it. Shame on you. I know you clicked this button.

ahhhhhhhhhh you got me on that one xD

> 2533274830139566;13:
> > 2535465515137096;11:
> > Is it illegal to get the game too early? :confused:
>
>
> Well not for you ( I think so) but retailers actually are supposed to have an Embargo to NOT selling it before release. If they o the can get sued by the Publisher as far as i understand it.
>
> But there is also a little risk that MS may block your account, or was don’t know how it is now.

I don’t have the game yet and I’m waiting for the release, I was just asking.

Edit: Ok thanks anyway.