Your Gaming Setup

Semi-recently I made some changes to my gaming setup. I was sitting on my bed and playing on a tv. Then I did a complete setup and got a gaming desk, a gaming chair, a new headset and a 4k monitor. Is there anything you guys would suggest? I’m kinda looking at getting a high quality desk mic and a seperate headphone setup, unless I can use the desk mic as my active mic and use the headset for audio separate on the Xbox. And I’m jealous of PC setups cuz they have all the cool LEDs lol

What kind of setup do you guys use? Any suggestions for me?

> 2533274882898126;1:
> Semi-recently I made some changes to my gaming setup. I was sitting on my bed and playing on a tv. Then I did a complete setup and got a gaming desk, a gaming chair, a new headset and a 4k monitor. Is there anything you guys would suggest? I’m kinda looking at getting a high quality desk mic and a seperate headphone setup, unless I can use the desk mic as my active mic and use the headset for audio separate on the Xbox. And I’m jealous of PC setups cuz they have all the cool LEDs lol
>
> What kind of setup do you guys use? Any suggestions for me?

I don’t have any suggestions because compared to what I have, your setup is already in a different league. I run an original Xbox one, on a 32 inch tv I got back around Halo 3. I have a generic mic that can be used on any game system, that was probably about 30 bucks. I usually sit a few feet away in a rocking chair because I’m cool like that. When I finally upgrade to a 4K tv and the series X, I will probably be in shock at the difference

> 2533274794684102;2:
> > 2533274882898126;1:
> > Semi-recently I made some changes to my gaming setup. I was sitting on my bed and playing on a tv. Then I did a complete setup and got a gaming desk, a gaming chair, a new headset and a 4k monitor. Is there anything you guys would suggest? I’m kinda looking at getting a high quality desk mic and a seperate headphone setup, unless I can use the desk mic as my active mic and use the headset for audio separate on the Xbox. And I’m jealous of PC setups cuz they have all the cool LEDs lol
> >
> > What kind of setup do you guys use? Any suggestions for me?
>
> I don’t have any suggestions because compared to what I have, your setup is already in a different league. I run an original Xbox one, on a 32 inch tv I got back around Halo 3. I have a generic mic that can be used on any game system, that was probably about 30 bucks. I usually sit a few feet away in a rocking chair because I’m cool like that. When I finally upgrade to a 4K tv and the series X, I will probably be in shock at the difference

Funny enough I got a 4k monitor so I could enjoy the Series X, but they’re nowhere to be found now lmao
My current headset is also fairly cheap, around $20-30.

Truth be told, my girlfriend is a PC gamer, and she’s got a reactive LED mechanical keyboard, new Razer wireless mouse and a fancy new headset alot with a super cool desk mic, and I was like, yo…I want a cool setup too. I reckon for a console gamer my setup is pretty sweet. I use an Elite Series 2 as well. I’m also on an original Xbox One until soon I get the Series S

I only have an old xbox one and a 1080p and 60hz TV, with that I play every day inside my cave.
So I’ve never had a good setup since I’m literally in the corner of the wall XD

Original Xbox One and i am still same as you was sat on my bed

I still have a first gen Xbox one and it’s slowly becoming unable to play games on. I also have an Xbox slim which is what I mainly play on. It’s really just a normal setup. Xbox slim sitting on the second shelf of my room’s TV stand, next to it is a cable box, that I don’t use since I use streaming services only, and on top is the TV itself

An original Xbox One, a TV, and a couch. Simple yet very effective.

> 2535449958170023;4:
> I only have an old xbox one and a 1080p and 60hz TV, with that I play every day inside my cave.
> So I’ve never had a good setup since I’m literally in the corner of the wall XD

The same with me hahaha, it is simple but i feel comfortable

I have my gaming PC hooked up to my TV and I sit in my arm chair drinking tea. That’s my gaming set up

I sit at my desk. I have two monitors for my PC but when I’m on my Xbox I switch the second monitors input.

I just play on my xbox serie x but I have them all

An original Xbox One and a TV been trying to find an x but no luck