Your feelings about the Power currency In HW2 beta

Should Halo Wars 2 retain the second currency or remove it; maybe something else?

Seems entirely unnecessary, in a way it restricts game play and kind of takes a level of fun out of the game. Why collect two when it was perfect with one? Seems redundant to me.

I like, keeps the rushers out.

Im sure it has something to do with the story. It will all make sense eventually.

Although I like the idea of a second currency for upgrades and such. Its way too weird and odd income flow. I would highly prefer a limited # of power buildings and a higher rate. and raise initial costs like the original h wars.

A second currency brings another element of macro-management into the game, and I like it. It’s really not that complicated once you play a lot. Supplies compliments power, and vice versa. It’s a balancing act.

Many strategy game have two forms of currency… feels like the same old strategy to me. Keep it

> 2533274832360281;3:
> I like, keeps the rushers out.

I never thought of it that way. I never played multiplayer in halo wars 1 so I did not experience getting tank rushed like everyone else.

> 2533274832360281;3:
> I like, keeps the rushers out.

Not really lol, cutter can still marine spam with no energy. That being said, I think it is redundant when there are capture points on the map that give said energy.

> 2533274879801957;8:
> > 2533274832360281;3:
> > I like, keeps the rushers out.
>
>
> I never thought of it that way. I never played multiplayer in halo wars 1 so I did not experience getting tank rushed like everyone else.

Anders 2 minute warthog rush was my method of choice. Kite for days.

Having a second currency collection slows gameplay, restricts rush strategies, and is all around annoying. Bring back reactors.

> 2533274808132968;4:
> Im sure it has something to do with the story. It will all make sense eventually.

Don’t care about the story. I played the campaign once. After that, I spent HUNDREDS of hours in multiplayer. There is no excuse.

I like the balancing act between the two types of resources. Too little of one and you’ll be gimped, but on the plus side you can spend one to increase production of the other.

I think it could use a little more info to help players balance it though. Aka better info of Resources per second from each othe buildings
and an global ‘income rate per second’ for each of the resources too.

At the moment you have to kind of guess, which has worked ok for me.

Eventually people will work out that the optimum build is x Supply depots and x generators or something like that.

es gud

It could use some improvements, early game it is a little awkward, but I like the idea of it. I think we’ll see some balancing changes sent its way eventually.

I like the idea of a second currency to manage but I think it needs to be adjusted to feel different in some way. Right now the two currencies feel essentially identical.

> 2533274848865793;11:
> Having a second currency collection slows gameplay, restricts rush strategies, and is all around annoying. Bring back reactors.

Restricts nothing - adds another layer of tactics over mindless aduhhh rush Warthogs

Adds another element in the sense of attacking something of great value over just ramming army together

Second currency separates good players to Champion players

I definitely am in favor of the second resource system. Took me a couple games to find a nice balance between supply pads and generators but it really isn’t that hard to manage once you know what you’re doing and it definitely adds more to the game.

I don’t see it slowing gameplay at all, besides the fact that you can’t warthog rush the enemy is 2-3 minutes, but I never liked those people anyway haha

It’s a good thing, this is not the first game to have more then just one resource.

I like not being rushed its nice