Your favourite maps for halo 4

I will play 4 maps on the start , Lockout, Bever Creek, Sanctuary and Pit,

everybody would be love you .

I am going to assume that you are asking what maps we would like to see return for Halo 4.

1. Midship
  2. Pit
  3. Guardian
  4. Narrows

I’m buying a new game here I don’t want remakes. Not saying that I never liked the maps from the previous Halos. I want to see what kind of maps 343i can make.

I don’t want remakes, but I’d like some inspired maps like how Valhalla was inspired by Blood Gulch. I’d definitely like a map continuing that tradition, and another sand map like Sandtrap or Sandbox, my two favorite Halo 3 maps.

Coagulations
Waterworks
Burial Mounds
Last Resort

> I will play 4 maps on the start , Lockout, Bever Creek, Sanctuary and Pit,
>
> everybody would be love you .

?

O maps I like ok
Standoff
The pit Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
And any new maps - as long as there not just gray and laggy like in reach -,-
Actually I would love a dlc map pack of all the old good halo maps but what ever 343i gives me is fine.

Waterworks
Terminal
Construct

OK i understand, i will play new maps too , but i will get the old and good halo feeling back. This maps got 5 years of my live and i love them, its halo maps . 343 can remake this maps and can design new maps too. For example, last halo game we got at the beginning 10 bad maps, now we can get at halo 4 10 new maps and some remakes:)
I think that is a good idea and everybody can think so

> > I will play 4 maps on the start , Lockout, Bever Creek, Sanctuary and Pit,
> >
> > everybody would be love you .
>
> ?
>
>
>
>
>
> O maps I like ok
> Standoff
> The pit Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
> And any new maps - as long as there not just gray and laggy like in reach -,-
> Actually I would love a dlc map pack of all the old good halo maps but what ever 343i gives me is fine.

You are so right please 343 give us a remake of all time halo classic maps like, pit, lockout,midship,narrows, sancturary, and some more and everbody say thx to you

No direct remakes, but I’d like successors to:

Sandtrap
Highlands
Waterworks

I’d rather have new, equally good maps. But if I had to choose; Midship, Construct, Citadel, Lockout, Wizard and a modified version Derelict. And a real version of Amplified, now please.

None, they would all be garbage with sprint. Unless you want Reach remakes.
You don’t want any of those, now do you?

1. Sandtrap
  2. Waterworks (like Blood Gulch on steroids)
  3. Containment
  4. Valhalla
  5. Guardian

… are my favs. Hopefully no more than 3 remakes appear in the game, and hopefully they are all in this list :stuck_out_tongue:

> None, they would all be garbage with sprint. Unless you want Reach remakes.
> You don’t want any of those, now do you?

Highlands was awesome. Too bad it never got given a decent BTB variant.