Your Favourite Firefight Mission - And why?

Rally Point (Night)

Without a doubt. The perfect mood and setting for a Firefight, it’s a shame we never saw anything like it in Reach.

Everything looks so much more exciting during the night; the city, the Phantoms, the plasma-glare in VISR-mode… I could go on all day. Not to forget that Rally Point has a great layout.

Plus the unforgettable frantic moments in the spawn room when a Chieftain comes in!

for Single player- Data hive (the one in that level)

it good because it has close corners (perfect for nading) and a LOT of machine gun turrets ( i love those)

for multiplayer - (the one with the warthog)

obvious reasons

Chasm Ten. It’s everything but vehicles. Snipers, Rockets, Turrets, Buggers, Hunters, multi-levels, long hallways, close combat, range combat, aerial combat, VISR.

Lost Platoon because of choppers and open space.

Lost Platoon. Been waiting for a remake of this map… honestly one of the best experiences iv gotten out of any Halo game

I like Windward

Lost Platoon,

Because it has a warthog.

Chasm TenorLost Platoon

I can’t choose between fun times trolling on the top cat-walks on Chasm or brushing through enemies with the chopper on lost Platoon

Crater (Night) for the win. I had a lot of exiting games on it, and the mood fits perfecly with the map.

Lost Platoon= Ultimate FF map so far.

Chasm Ten and Lost Platoon are the only FF maps I play anymore. One for close-quarters combat, and one for vehicles.

lost platoon, it’s large, open, and has lots of vehicles, plus it has a sniper rifle

> Chasm Ten. It’s everything but vehicles. Snipers, Rockets, Turrets, Buggers, Hunters, multi-levels, long hallways, close combat, range combat, aerial combat, VISR.

Indeed. The only thing missing is a nice hog park, although I don’t see how the map could be good at everything if that was to be introduced.

ONI: Alpha Site

It was close quarters and it got really hectic when you were trying to do Endure on that map. I loved every second of it though :stuck_out_tongue:

What’s that map where your in a firefight in Dare’s crashsite? If so thats my favorite!
I don’t know why I just enjoy killing grunts in this type of setting it has a sniper rifle and a shotgun close to me XD

> ONI: Alpha Site
>
> It was close quarters and it got really hectic when you were trying to do Endure on that map. I loved every second of it though :stuck_out_tongue:

My favourite Endure map.

Crater or Lost Platoon

Security Zone it’s the only one that feels like a defense based map.

inb4lostplatoon

too late

Crater or Last Exit, the constant Ghosts on Last Exit made it so so fun.

I enjoy them all but I’ve had the best times on Lost Platoon and Chasm Ten.