Your favorite Reach CHARACTER.

So with the crazy amount of Halo: Reach haters on the forums, I’d like to post with a more positive spin,
And the question for you guys is…

Who is your favorite Halo: Reach character and why?

I’ll start…

Mine has to be Carter,
Reasons being i feel he made a great leader with Noble Team, and the sacrifice he made was outstanding. It made for great gameplay, A very memorable moment in Reach.

PeacE
ShadEO9

P.S:
If there’s already a forum post like this already, I apologize.

PeacE
ShadEO9

Carter-A259, hands down.

“Carter, Noble One. Born leader. He turned Noble into more than just a collection of Spartans. They will need him now more than ever.”

Everything is said by Halsey right there.

He’s an inspiring leader, he has the confidence of his team, he maintains a close relationship with them, and he can diffuse situations within the group easily.

Type of leader I aspire to be.

> Carter-A259, hands down.
>
> “Carter, Noble One. Born leader. He turned Noble into more than just a collection of Spartans. They will need him now more than ever.”
>
> Everything is said by Halsey right there.
>
> He’s an inspiring leader, he has the confidence of his team, he maintains a close relationship with them, and he can diffuse situations within the group easily.
>
> Type of leader I aspire to be.

Great reply,
Thank you for your post.

PeacE
ShadEO9

Actual protagonist character - Kat.

“In recognition of this, her unparalleled brilliance, we honor her as the true genius of Noble”
-Noble Team Monument

She more or less was the reason Noble was able to survive as long as they did on Reach.

Recurring character - Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck

> Actual protagonist character - Kat.
>
> “In recognition of this, her unparalleled brilliance, we honor her as the true genius of Noble”
> -Noble Team Monument
>
> She more or less was the reason Noble was able to survive as long as they did on Reach.
>
>
> Recurring character - Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck

Kat plays a vital role in Reach. there’s something about that accent too lol

PeacE
ShadEO9

> > Actual protagonist character - Kat.
> >
> > “In recognition of this, her unparalleled brilliance, we honor her as the true genius of Noble”
> > -Noble Team Monument
> >
> > She more or less was the reason Noble was able to survive as long as they did on Reach.
> >
> >
> > Recurring character - Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck
>
> Kat plays a vital role in Reach. there’s something about that accent too lol
>
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

Yugoslavian, just like my mom’s family. :smiley:

> > > Actual protagonist character - Kat.
> > >
> > > “In recognition of this, her unparalleled brilliance, we honor her as the true genius of Noble”
> > > -Noble Team Monument
> > >
> > > She more or less was the reason Noble was able to survive as long as they did on Reach.
> > >
> > >
> > > Recurring character - Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck
> >
> > Kat plays a vital role in Reach. there’s something about that accent too lol
> >
> >
> > PeacE
> > ShadEO9
>
> Yugoslavian, just like my mom’s family. :smiley:

It works really well for Kats character.
I’ve been wondering what accent it was, thanks for clearing that up =)

PeacE
ShadEO9

> > > > Actual protagonist character - Kat.
> > > >
> > > > “In recognition of this, her unparalleled brilliance, we honor her as the true genius of Noble”
> > > > -Noble Team Monument
> > > >
> > > > She more or less was the reason Noble was able to survive as long as they did on Reach.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Recurring character - Gunnery Sergeant Edward Buck
> > >
> > > Kat plays a vital role in Reach. there’s something about that accent too lol
> > >
> > >
> > > PeacE
> > > ShadEO9
> >
> > Yugoslavian, just like my mom’s family. :smiley:
>
> It works really well for Kats character.
> I’ve been wondering what accent it was, thanks for clearing that up =)
>
> PeacE
> ShadEO9

No problem! Always glad to clarify she’s of Slavic decent. :slight_smile:

Emille S239 he dosnt fear nothing and hes awsome.

Major Duvall. His Accent is cool.

Noble Six; he gets the job done consistently and without wasting a bunch of ammo.

Everyone else does an outstanding job of STANDING AROUND and BEING IN THE WAY, especially when I don’t have Armor Lock and am trying to get away from a live grenade.