Your favorite new weapon in Halo 4

I’ve been meaning to post a thread like this for a very long time now but what was your favorite new weapon in Halo 4. Post a comment below explaining why you liked it, or if you didn’t like any of the new weapons, explain why you “disliked” them and for what reason.

Boltshot purely and simply just because of the controversy this weapon has caused :).

PS I don’t even hardly use the Boltshot myself however I just find it hilarious :slight_smile:

The sticky detonator while I prefer the pro pipe and would push the SD under a bus for GL the SD is a good enough replacement.

My favourite was the Battle Rifle, for anyone who started with Reach ; )

But in all seriousness, my favourite is probably the Apocalypse Cannon… very fun to use, especially at long range.

The Concussion Rifle isn’t new, but I do really enjoy it.

> Boltshot purely and simply just because of the controversy this weapon has caused :).
>
> PS I don’t even hardly use the Boltshot myself however I just find it hilarious :slight_smile:

Yeah, I find it quite funny too. I’ve heard people go OFF on the GameChat when they get BoltShotted and I’ll only ever use it when I’m in a very close quarters map when I’m 1v1-ing someone.

Also any one else think the rail gun is a fail that thing sucks it isn’t as good as I thought it’d be.

> Also any one else think the rail gun is a fail that thing sucks it isn’t as good as I thought it’d be.

I agree. Either it should have a slightly larger area of effect or an ability to EMP vehicles that takes slightly longer charging time.

No i quite like the rail gun but most guns are kinda of a fail anyway sticky det, rail gun all of these are pretty -Yoinked!- up really need dedicated servers with host all the weapons become OTT OP.

The SAW, such a beast weapon.

Nothing can surpass the Railgun in awesomeness & badassery, though it could do without Aim Assist/Bullet Magnetism, like all the other weapons should if there is any hope for TRUE skill in aiming to be involved.

> The SAW, such a beast weapon.

So true… So true…

DMR, IC, and the Pistol. Combat Re Evolved.

The BiRi for custom game potential and turning people into confetti.

i like the suppressor and light rifle…in campaign.

I also love the Flagnum gotta love a bit of duel wielding lol :slight_smile:

BS FTW

I love the Scattershot, nothing better than seeing people getting desintegrated. :3

The Designated Everything Rifle.

Dat Binary Rifle! I get a lot of lols out of quick scoping with that thing.