your favorite moment in campaign

hi everyone :slight_smile: I like to know when it’s you favorite campaign? for me it is the mission guardian

I enjoyed blue team, and later on I really enjoyed the part where your at low gravity jumping down the promethean stuff. Lol. If that makes sense.

The loading screens, so I can try and process what direction the terrible story is going in.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.</mark>

That one sequence that was sold to me as a “story mission” where I had to run to 3 npcs and then return to the ship.
Never been more entertained.
Fluck the scarab fight in Halo 3, we need more random running around talking to npcs.

Blue Team confronting Cortana.

> 2533274886233011;4:
>

I felt those could have been replaced with a cutscene. At least the grunts were funny to listen to. “Hey have you noticed things look different. (Talking to the elite). Weren’t you and the ships a different color?” Almost breaking the 4th wall there.

That part where everyone dropped themselves off in a phantom to start the mission.

Favorite mission? Every non-talkative Sangelios missions. Swords of Sangelios is just how Halo campaigns should be, Enemy Lines had flawless level design and Battle of Sunaion was very epic.
Epicest moment? When they all dropped off the Phantom, when Arbiter slaughtered those 2 elites or the one where stabbed the Knight.

Swords of Sangelios was cool as hell. Was great to visit that world and fight the good fight

> 2535459859635299;2:
> I enjoyed blue team, and later on I really enjoyed the part where your at low gravity jumping down the promethean stuff. Lol. If that makes sense.

I also like the blue team Mission :slight_smile:

I find that all the halo 5 campaign is . the only thing missing in this campaign is to drive a pelican as in Halo 4

I really liked the grunt dialogue. They make me roll laughing. The one in H5 where you kick him off the ledge to get the skull is hilarious… There’s a good vid on U-Tube for grunt dialogue.

When I hit the menu button, & then chose, “Leave Game” & went to Warzone to earn req points . . . .

When it was over so i could move on to multiplayer which was the main good thing about halo 5.

My favorite mission was battle of sunaion. My favorite moment was when Cortana traps blue team in the cryptum and master chief struggles to extend his arm and say “Cortana.”

The love story that elite vlogged for Palmer.

RIP the grunt who lost his arms by laughing at it ;~;

> 2535434222156554;8:
> Favorite mission? Every non-talkative Sangelios missions. Swords of Sangelios is just how Halo campaigns should be, Enemy Lines had flawless level design and Battle of Sunaion was very epic.
> Epicest moment? When they all dropped off the Phantom, when Arbiter slaughtered those 2 elites or the one where stabbed the Knight.

I completely agree, the mission where you just run around talking to people and taking orders aren’t that fun, though I do like little the Easter eggs you find (Sali 'Nyon Reference, Singing Unggoy, Sangheili working on the Banshee, the Unggoy and Sangheili sitting on the cliff, etc.). But yeah, Swords of Sanghelios was probably one of the best Halo missions I’ve ever played, and the missions on Sanghelios were amazing, too.

The intro cut scene to the game was my favorite part, I get goosebumps everytime I watch it lol.

Either Chief’s fight with Locke, or the sequence in The Breaking where the ‘The Trials’ plays.

> 2533274843446007;12:
> I really liked the grunt dialogue. They make me roll laughing. The one in H5 where you kick him off the ledge to get the skull is hilarious… There’s a good vid on U-Tube for grunt dialogue.

the little grunt is cool