Your favorite gamemode in the Halo series!

Campaign : Halo 1. Big maps and long missions with much freedom to run around and explore.

Matchmaking : Halo 2. The first online multiplayer in halo. Beautiful maps, cool weapons, the best ranking system. Minus- & +pluss Glitchy but sometimes making it fun.

Custom games : Halo 3. Because of the custom games where you could play anything from normal infection to Jenga tower to Skycastle to Warthog wrestling. Minus- Hard to get into games with a lot of people due to no sort of custom game search option.

Forge: Halo reach. The ability to make almost anything and not using hours like in halo 3. Even though it felt more special with a good crafted map in halo 3 than on Reach, due to easy forge. Minus- Not so many maps to make it on(Forge world get a little boring after a while) and lack of pallets and movable objects in forge world.

Firefight : Halo 3:ODST. Amazing maps with strong enemies and not so powerfull characters(ODST) so you had to work as a team to survive. Minus- Having to play with friends because you dont have a search option.

Theater : Halo 3. Four friends going into theater to watch the match they just played, laughing at fails and ownage. pluss+ good way to check who had the best connection. Minus- Only four people at one time.

I didnt include Halo wars because i dont see it as one of the proper Halo games.

^ IMO ^__________

I can’t pick one because Forge and Customs go hand-in-hand in the epicness that is Halo

> I can’t pick one because Forge and Customs go hand-in-hand in the epicness that is Halo

Well Reach dosnt have pallets. And no alpha zombie… OK IT HAS BOTH >:(

> > I can’t pick one because Forge and Customs go hand-in-hand in the epicness that is Halo
>
> Whats that supposed to mean?

I(or a friend or someone else) forge a map, me and my friends play the map in custom games. That to me is an epic Halo experience.

No Alpha? My friend, you missed the party, Bungie brought it back! And Reach does have pallets, just not on the maps the could use them the most effectively :frowning:

> > > I can’t pick one because Forge and Customs go hand-in-hand in the epicness that is Halo
> >
> > Whats that supposed to mean?
>
> I(or a friend or someone else) forge a map, me and my friends play the map in custom games. That to me is an epic Halo experience.

I dont know how to answer that.

Didnt you read? I said OK IT HAS BOTH

> Didnt you read? I said OK IT HAS BOTH

I completely missed that :stuck_out_tongue:

I cant think of any reason why custom is better. Well its not bloom there… AH -Yoink- it… there the same.

I love all the halos!

> I love all the halos!

Exactly, but one of my fondest memories was halo 2 BTB one flag CTF on Coagulation. Good times

Funny how no one actully answered it.

Deciding on one would be like needing to choose what family member you save from death.

Oh God by far Halo 3 customs.

Best Halo expirence of my LIFE!