Your favorite "broke the game" moment

So we all know that the Halo series some of the best A.I. systems in the video game industry that enable enemies to react to the player(s) actions. That doesn’t mean you can’t sometimes do something that basically makes the A.I. throw its hands in the air and yell “I give up”. Case and point: a long time ago, me and a pal of mine were playing Assault on the Control Room on Legendary and at one point we pretty much broke this one wraith. We didn’t have any rockets so we did the next most sensible thing and shot it to hell and back again with ARs. Since we had the thing flanked and were pretty much firing at it non-stop it kept turing to face one of us and then the other without firing its mortar. It was the wraith above the tunnel you usually enter with a Scorpion. So what is the most memorable (and funny as hell) game braking moment for you folks?

In Spartan Ops an Sangheili launched in the Air and out of the Map. The Problem was that he was still alive. I and my Cousin tried half-an-hour to climb over the rocks, but we couldnt find him and we were not able to complete the mission.

This was a Fail moment but in fire fight halo reach, I had stolen a wraith and had finished the round. I was waiting for more enemies when an ordinance create came down and killed me. And I though dang, I just broke the game because the game crashed after.

Well this is more of a Halo 4 thing, but me and my friend were speed rushing through the game. And we made it to the part on Requiem right after the little bridge/banshee part… So we’re going as fast as we can blowing through it and we got stuck in the little corridor/hallway before the next open area… Now before we could think, we stood there, unable to leave and thought, what happened? So right as we were gonna restart, we got a checkpoint in the room… We were forever stuck in the hallway! We were like, “we speed rushed it too hard!” Afterwards, I pulled out the disc to see if it had dirt or dust, and it had a rather large scrath. Maybe about 2-3in long… I was too busy laughing to really care… Let that be a lesson , DONT RUSH THE GAME!

Oh man there’s too many to count for me. Recently I had the shotgun in Halo CE back fire on me and kill me instantly. It’s like it just shot the shell backwards or just exploded in the barrel. There wasn’t anything that would reflect bullets back and me either. I wasn’t low on health and no enemies near me had one shot kill weapons either. Maybe something else happened that I didn’t see, but it was pretty funny.

> 2535412560274548;2:
> In Spartan Ops an Sangheili launched in the Air and out of the Map. The Problem was that he was still alive. I and my Cousin tried half-an-hour to climb over the rocks, but we couldnt find him and we were not able to complete the mission.

Ugh, I’ve had that kind of thing happen to me before. Really frustrating sometimes.

In Halo 4 the vehicle and player physics are a little different from the rest of the Halos.

We would used to fill up the seats then have 2-3 other guys STAND on the Warthog while I drove. It didn’t really work as good on bumpy levels but on flat Forge games, it was hilarious.

Me and a friend did the phantom out of map glitch on Sierra 117. You can see the games code and its pretty freaky, but man was it awesome.

When I was playing Spartan-Ops, towards the end of the Spartan Thorne episode, two Ghosts hit each other head-on and both exploded. It was pretty funny.