Your favorite aspect of Halo 5's Forge

Honest Question, what is you favorite part of Halo 5’s Forge. It has been a great deal of time since Forge was released in Halo 5, and over the updates, they gradually added new things to it. Forge mode let’s you do many things now, and people love to do things in it. Now that there is a lot of new things added, what is your favorite part of Forge?

My answer: probably welding or scripting.

The bugged menu that kicks me out of it and not letting me forge any thing :confused:

I have so many action sack game variants that I want to make of strongholds but I don’t even know if I can do my ideas cause of the menu.

> 2533274962122285;2:
> *The bugged menu that kicks me out of it and not letting me forge any thing :/*I have so many action sack game variants that I want to make of strongholds but I don’t even know if I can do my ideas cause of the menu.

Go to support section, sadly this happens to me from time to time.

> 2535420374627419;3:
> > 2533274962122285;2:
> > *The bugged menu that kicks me out of it and not letting me forge any thing :/*I have so many action sack game variants that I want to make of strongholds but I don’t even know if I can do my ideas cause of the menu.
>
> Go to support section, sadly this happens to me from time to time.

Been there, done that

Since you probally know more about forge than I do can I script owner ship of some thing to a team on either end dependant on who owns a stronghold.

Like if red team owns a strong hold and a sheild one an entry point can either be red or blue.

I like how there is a whole tab devoted to Breakout objects. Building Breakout maps is a good way to learn the controls as well as a thing or two about map design. I am also a huge fan of the Breakout map style.

Welding stuff together, the weapons ‘glitch’, the hundreds of props to play around with, scripting…

Halo 5’s Forge is beautiful.