Your fastest warzone match?

Mine was 4 minutes and 44 seconds.

Albeit impressive, I think that’s a set of oddly coincidental time and I think you’re lying considering it takes that long to take over each stronghold considering how much you’d have to fight for it, let alone getting across the map that quickly with all 3 bases taken over.

I’ve been in a match where the team had next to no competition at all and was around 12-15 minutes.

I had one that was 2-3 minutes. The game was over when I started, and the whole team was wiped out. It was amazing.

> 2533274994400673;2:
> Albeit impressive, I think that’s a set of oddly coincidental time and I think you’re lying considering it takes that long to take over each stronghold considering how much you’d have to fight for it, let alone getting across the map that quickly with all 3 bases taken over.
>
> I’ve been in a match where the team had next to no competition at all and was around 12-15 minutes.

I was going to take a screenshot but decided not to at the time but if I have time to get on tonight I’ll got to my recent game history and show proof.

Is there anywhere you can tell? I don’t know because I don’t keep track but the guys I’ve been playing with lately keep wanting to just farm kills when they get 3 bases which is kind of annoying because I like getting core destructions.

Nevermind I guess, lol. I just don’t think I’ve been on a match where they crumpled so easily.

about a minute. half the team must of lagged or quit. after the rest saw they were outnumbered and were attackers and were getting creamied more than cream corn they all just quit.

About a minute last night…lost connection cause of awful lag!!

About 6-7 minutes

Not mine, but Lt Wasps matches.

3:14 Warzone Assault
Yesterday I had a 3:22 match.

I wish I could find the link but we won 1000-17 in something like 2:30 on ARC.