Your experience with Spartan Companies

What are some Spartan Companies and/or communities that you have really enjoyed being in? Is it because of the things you achieved (Achilles Armor/Helmet)? Or the friendships you forged? I’d like to know!

Initially it was a means to bring my old-time Halo 2 gamer friends, as well as some new ones, back together under a type of Halo “Clan.” Later, when just about all of them had moved onto other FPS titles I jumped ship to find a Company interested in unlocking the Achilles armor & helmet. I’ve remained in that Company since, but it’s been an inactive Company for years now. Perhaps I should’ve switched before the deadline, but honestly I don’t think it would’ve mattered given the treatment of Halo 5 by 343i. They don’t care about giving the game, and its community, even a minimal amount of proper attention going forward so I’ve got a “whatever” sentiment regarding it.

The friendships I made over the 3 Spartan Companies I was in. I didn’t care about Achilles

> 2775209234672000;2:
> Initially it was a means to bring my old-time Halo 2 gamer friends, as well as some new ones, back together under a type of Halo “Clan.” Later, when just about all of them had moved onto other FPS titles I jumped ship to find a Company interested in unlocking the Achilles armor & helmet. I’ve remained in that Company since, but it’s been an inactive Company for years now. Perhaps I should’ve switched before the deadline, but honestly I don’t think it would’ve mattered given the treatment of Halo 5 by 343i. They don’t care about giving the game, and its community, even a minimal amount of proper attention going forward so I’ve got a “whatever” sentiment regarding it.

There still time, they’ve delayed the new waypoint but not sure for how long.

literally all I have experienced of Spartan companies are cringe 12 yr old kids that do role play :sob::sob: But all in all I met some good ppl thru them like my boy FestivHunter. Now I’m jus chillin with other comp players ina random one I made

> 2766496913967593;4:
> > 2775209234672000;2:
> > Initially it was a means to bring my old-time Halo 2 gamer friends, as well as some new ones, back together under a type of Halo “Clan.” Later, when just about all of them had moved onto other FPS titles I jumped ship to find a Company interested in unlocking the Achilles armor & helmet. I’ve remained in that Company since, but it’s been an inactive Company for years now. Perhaps I should’ve switched before the deadline, but honestly I don’t think it would’ve mattered given the treatment of Halo 5 by 343i. They don’t care about giving the game, and its community, even a minimal amount of proper attention going forward so I’ve got a “whatever” sentiment regarding it.
>
> There still time, they’ve delayed the new waypoint but not sure for how long.

Your company accepting?

Is there any point joining a company now? I never joined a company originally, but I, fortunately, have the Halo Infinite Series X pre-ordered for the 15th so will be playing a mixture of MCC and 5 from then until the official Infinite launch.

I guess i just want to have a fun time how does one join

> 2533274807952314;7:
> Is there any point joining a company now? I never joined a company originally, but I, fortunately, have the Halo Infinite Series X pre-ordered for the 15th so will be playing a mixture of MCC and 5 from then until the official Infinite launch.

You should now if you are still able to! try to apply to a bunch of high pop ones. Its just a good way to meet individuals and groups. You can still get Achilles if you want it but you should join regardless

> 2533274804831008;8:
> I guess i just want to have a fun time how does one join

Go to the spartan company page on waypoint! There are thousands to browse and just apply to a couple of high pop ones

My favourite company for sure is the one I am in currently. I’ve meet a lot of great people who are interested in the same things I am.