Your emblem and mine.

I like the emblem system availible now, but feel restricted on my creativity. I want improvments. If you ever played CoD Black ops before you’d know how the emblem system works. I’ve played the game and from other players emblems, I see pretty creative people. I ounce saw somebody with a Halo 3 logo emblem while playing and I thought that was really cool. How come we can’t have that in Halo? Another promblem with our emblems now is that sometimes I meet other people with the same emblem I have and thats kinda akward. In Cod I never see that happen.

Now I understand that the CoD emblem system could be copyrighted or something so if 343 can’t do that make more emblems like an Elite Zeolot skull and Energy Swords and have them able to be moved around so you can create a picture of some sort or allow more emblems to go into yours.

Is this possible? And is this a good idea? I’d like to know what the community thinks.
Thank you for your time and thank you reading.

Personally, I don’t like this idea because well for one I am not creative :confused:

I don’t know how they could copyright it. I mean most of cod is copied form halo. Sticky nades, theater, file share, matchmaking ect.

Well thats alright you don’t really have to. I just thought that this would be really good for people who want to get creative with their emblem. I just feel constricted with the way it is now.

This is for Blue Shadow Fox by the way I forgot to hit quote.

Yet for someone like me, I would feel bad because I don’t have this wonderful and awesome emblem.

I see… I see…

I see a wave of phallic images, retina-scaring emblems that will further emphasize the immaturity of the Halo XBL community…

> I don’t know how they could copyright it. I mean most of cod is copied form halo. Sticky nades, theater, file share, matchmaking ect.

Now that I think about it, thats true. 343 should sue Treyarch. JK. :smiley:

> Yet for someone like me, I would feel bad because I don’t have this wonderful and awesome emblem.

But you could! Just add everything they have now with more!

> I see… I see…
>
> I see a wave of phallic images, retina-scaring emblems that will further emphasize the immaturity of the Halo XBL community…

I know what you’re talking about, but every online FPS has trolls, idiots, amitures, etc. But you can’t just make people stop.

True, but you can hinder them. How many phallic icons have I seen in Reach? None. Sure, you get the occasional call sign, but it’s better than a picture. Words have different meanings, pictures not so much. Having a system like what’s in Black Ops would only encourage the swarm of childish icons. It’s like handing a pervert a bag of -Yoink!- toys in the middle of a mall full of nuns.

You COULD report such emblems and get that player banned or something or it could just be classified as ‘innapropriate’. And I never said it has to be JUST like Black Ops’s, but one that can give you more creative options like merging to make a picture of some sort. I know that some people will look for such perverded things, but you could always give emblem peices that there is NO WAY to make such a picture.

Isn’t there a thread about this. Let’s say about 4 pages long, and on the 1st page of the forums?

Ah, I found it. “Let’s talk about emblems.

Well… I actually didn’t see that…, but his topic was different. He was asking if there would be emblems in H4, I was talking about new emblem editing.

Ah, I see. I just didn’t see the difference in a thread that is talking about emblems that also included a discussion about the Blops generator and your thread.

> I don’t know how they could copyright it. I mean most of cod is copied form halo. Sticky nades, theater, file share, matchmaking ect.

You best be trolling if you think Halo invented all that.

>mfw kiddies think Halo invented the FPS genre.

Is that true?! Wow, but in a way it kinda did. :wink: