Your current started forge projects!

Go ahead and show off your current forge projects with a screenshot or video or something! (please no complaining about forge on here unless its a question as you want help!)

This is the map ive started, been planning it for a long long time!! but i think i can finally make it!! Not much has been done as ive been familiarising my self with controls etc but im getting there now…
**Currently Unamed map**
**I know theres not much there at the moment

Thanks, -Yoink-, for rubbing in the fact that I can’t start forging because I’m at work. This is all your fault. What say ye for thine sins?

I’ve got no picture as of yet…
But, in my halo 3/reach days (MCC also) I always had fun playing a “Bulldome” style map.
There was many types of maps in the Bulldome style… But most were small, enclosed with mass carnage! (Normally built for 2v2).
I’m certainly making this 1st!

I’m making a Banshee Space battle in an asteroid field.

While I haven’t got anything concrete yet (haven’t even downloaded the update yet), but I plan to make a Breakpoint remake/inspired by map. Yeah, it’s a Reach map, but I enjoyed the heck out of it and wish I could play it more.

> 2533274802359621;4:
> I’m making a Banshee Space battle in an asteroid field.

That sounds extremely cool mate, make sure to show off a picture when you can!!

None. im not touching forge til they bring back the Original Control Scheme. this new one is Garbage.

> 2533274812624078;6:
> > 2533274802359621;4:
> > I’m making a Banshee Space battle in an asteroid field.
>
>
> That sounds extremely cool mate, make sure to show off a picture when you can!!

It would’ve worked better with trait zones (Care to explain yourself, 343?) but I’ll have to make do with floaty capital ships for now (I have a gametype specifically for it.)

Another project I hope to get started soon is a Battle-of-Hoth-esque Strongholds map forged on Glacier with one stronghold that the attacking team must capture.

> 2533274808210415;2:
> Thanks, -Yoink-, for rubbing in the fact that I can’t start forging because I’m at work. This is all your fault. What say ye for thine sins?

All i can do… is apologies… but youre time will come…

> 2533274802359621;8:
> > 2533274812624078;6:
> > > 2533274802359621;4:
> > > I’m making a Banshee Space battle in an asteroid field.
> >
> >
> > That sounds extremely cool mate, make sure to show off a picture when you can!!
>
>
> It would’ve worked better with trait zones (Care to explain yourself, 343?) but I’ll have to make do with floaty capital ships for now (I have a gametype specifically for it.)
>
> Another project I hope to get started soon is a Battle-of-Hoth-esque Strongholds map forged on Glacier with one stronghold that the attacking team must capture.

Love the idea of the Hoth map!! With laser guns! lots. and lots. of laser guns!!!

> 2533274812624078;10:
> > 2533274802359621;8:
> > > 2533274812624078;6:
> > > > 2533274802359621;4:
> > > > I’m making a Banshee Space battle in an asteroid field.
> > >
> > >
> > > That sounds extremely cool mate, make sure to show off a picture when you can!!
> >
> >
> > It would’ve worked better with trait zones (Care to explain yourself, 343?) but I’ll have to make do with floaty capital ships for now (I have a gametype specifically for it.)
> >
> > Another project I hope to get started soon is a Battle-of-Hoth-esque Strongholds map forged on Glacier with one stronghold that the attacking team must capture.
>
>
> Love the idea of the Hoth map!! With laser guns! lots. and lots. of laser guns!!!

The closest we have to laser guns are the Light Rifle, Storm Rifle, Beam Rifle, Plasma Pistol and of course, the Spartan Laser. And the closest thing we have to Lightsabers are energy swords. I’ll be using a majority of these, I’d imagine.

I’ve started building a starship on Paralaxx. All I’ve got so far is a strip of hull and not a lot of patience.

> 2533274924282060;12:
> I’ve started building a starship on Paralaxx. All I’ve got so far is a strip of hull and not a lot of patience.

Sounds good! Yeah this forge is gonna need alot of patience for the first month id say…

I made a campfire and a forest
lol

I’m going to make Nuketown black ops 2 version :slight_smile:

I’m gonna make a circular arena on glacier; my only worry is the save glitch. (Sometimes it won’t save the map and you will lose it)

Can’t get on forge yet. Too much homework and tests coming up :I

Im making a gun goose capture the flag map similar to the one in halo 2 anniversary. still getting the basics down using the new forge tools and haven’t tested the ability to pick up the flag using a gungoose. sure hope ya can because I’m really looking forward to this project!