Your Connection to the Host has Failed...

What is this? Has anyone figured out how to fix it? Just trying to play a custom game…

I’m getting it too…

Just jumped on today and I keep getting “your connection to the host has failed” in any matchmaking I try…

Absolutly horrible, since two hours no matchmaking possible, it`s searching and searching and no one will be found, at least I´ll get two massages, once “connection to host failed” and “searching for players failed…”…

Thats all mine does too and I cant join friends. Even if I could play a custom game I would be happy.

I keep getting the issue of me and my friends getting split constantly even before finding a game :confused:

Try hard restarting your console by holding the down the power button until the console shuts off and then wait about 20 seconds and then power it back on. It will take longer than normal to boot up. I have heard that has helped some people with a similar issue.

Does this issue have a solution yet? I am still getting this.

Yeah, I am getting this too. Tried about 20 times to join a Custom Game on H2A, and host it, and every time the message “Connection to the host has failed” pops up. No idea what to do. I might try AmericanWolfx’s idea with a hard restart to see if that works.