Your connection to the game session was interrup..

Purchased the game on Steam, queued up for some Social Matchmaking and the map loads up about half way, then instantly disconnects. Now I’m banned for the next 8 minutes…kinda peeved that I’ve bought this version of the game and it’s not been playable.

I’ve been digging around and this issue looks to have been plaguing the game for a couple of years now, with no mention on it from 343. Has anyone else had any luck with it? I’ve seen some people try out port forwarding which I’ve already to done to complete random methods like turning your Firewall from Public to Private and vice versa. Not gonna lie, kinda annoyed that it’s taken many people saying the same thing and there doesn’t seem to be a solid fix in sight…

Edit:
Just put a support ticket through Halo Support, either I’ll hopefully hear something back…or just like everyone else with this issue it’ll be left unsolved.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Bump.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

The loading bar went up all the way, showed the scoreboard then immediately disconnected me back to a loading screen which did not take me back to the main menu, so I had to force quit after a minute of waiting. My friend told me I was “kicked” along with another team mate, making for a 2v4 game. Every game he’s joined today always has people leaving/disconnecting. This is affecting the game in a big way. Please look into this!!