Your browser isn't able to access this site

When I try to load my Halo 4 stats page, I get an error message that says “Your browser isn’t able to access this site. We apologize for the inconvenience.” The thing is, it worked perfectly for the first few days after launch. I’ve tried loading it in Chrome, FF, and even shudder IE and it still won’t load. I haven’t noticed anyone else having this issue. Any suggestions?

Hey AeroSpartacus -

Can you post what version numbers of each browser you are trying this in?

Bonus points if you can post your user agent from each browser. (Go to a search engine, type “what is my user agent” and go from there…)

Thanks,

Halo Waypoint Team
jh

My user agent (Chrome) is:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64) AppleWebKit/535.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/14.0.835.159 Safari/535.1

Firefox:

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.6) Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6

Internet Explorer (>.<):

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; Trident/4.0; GTB7.4; SLCC2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; Media Center PC 6.0; eSobiSubscriber 2.0.4.16; .NET4.0C; BRI/2)

Thanks!

IE8 (latest is IE10), Firefox 3.6 (latest is Firefox 16) and Chrome 14 (latest is 23) :frowning:

Apologies for the inconvenience… but, update any of those and Halo 4 Stats will work. IE9, Firefox 15, or Chrome 20+ are all supported.

Alternatively, it works great on Android 4 (with Chrome browser), iOS 5+, or Windows Phone 8.

Halo Waypoint Team
jh

Ah, cheers. I had thought I updated Chrome recently but I suppose not. Still odd that it worked for a few days, but oh well. Thanks!

Sorry for reviving a dead topic, but I am having this same problem. I am using a galaxy tab 2 7" (GT-P3113) and trying o access my stats from the Waypoint app. I can login and view my Reach stats, but when I try to view my Halo 4 stats it tells me my browser is not supported and a list of what to use.

I uninstalled, and re-downloaded Chrome from the Play Store thinking that might be the problem, but that did not change anything. Suggestions?